The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knick fans, just remember, Lakers had tons of cap room plus a top 7 pick this past off season, we saw how that went.

Not saying Phil isn't making the right moves but we'll see if he can land some legit talent to put around Melo.

Kobe is 36 years old and Randle wasn't as much.
Carmelo is 30 and next draft class should have plenty productive players. Also better free agent pool next offseason. That's the advantage while it don't gurantee anything, there are more options this offseason.

Ex. Milsap, Monroe, Dragic, M. Gasol, Jimmy Butler, Draymond green. DeAndre jordan, Deng, T. Young, Asik, Reggie Jackson, Tobias Harris and more.

Butler, Green, Jackson, and I think Harris are all restricted free agents. Their teams would have to let them walk. Milsap, Monroe, Dragic, and DeAndre are decent pieces but does that put the Knicks over the top? Remember, they have a 4 year window so they have to spend that money wisely and all the guys you mentioned are going to command big bucks outside of Young & Asik. Everybody else is asking for 10 mil+ per minimum.

Name me those productive players in this upcoming draft class.

How can you say Randle wasn't much when we haven't seen him play? So if the Knicks land Okafor or Towns, they get hurt the 1st game, are we going to say the same about them?

Last edited:
If you're naming R kelly as piece, than the knicks can say they have quincy acy

If we are naming Early... Kelly & Clarkson get mention.

He was a 4 coming off the bench has 8 & 3.7 shooting 33.8% from 3.

I see Kelly as at best 8th or 9th man, which is what Early could be. But doesn't have a single season to prove he could.

Last edited:
B6rOz_NCcAAwHzJ.jpg

I wonder if the knicks are going to get the same treatment the sixers have been getting from the media all season now that the knicks are in tank mode

How much different is the 2013 Draft if there was a re-do today?

1. Giannis
2. Gobert
3. Oladipo? MCW? Muhammad?

1. Giannis
2. Dieng
3. 'Dipo
4. Plumlee
5. MCW
6. Gobert
7. Bazz
8. Adams
9. Olynyk
10. German Rondo

Draft is turning out to be kinda underrated, remember everyone saying it was the worse draft in years.

Last edited:
How much different is the 2013 Draft if there was a re-do today?

1. Giannis
2. Gobert
3. Oladipo? MCW? Muhammad?

1. Giannis
2. Dieng
3. 'Dipo
4. Plumlee
5. MCW
6. Gobert
7. Bazz
8. Adams
9. Olynyk
10. German Rondo

Draft is turning out to be kinda underrated, remember everyone saying it was the worse draft in years.

No love for Nerlens in the Top 10? That low key UK slander :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom