The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiters is going to be a bust for OKC, he will never be a sixth man simply because he thinks he is better than that.  We tried to do that in Cleveland but he has a 50 IQ and I believe he honestly thinks he has more talent than lebron and kyrie.  Durant and Westbrook are a poor mans Lebron and Kyrie...I already see westbrook and deon bumping heads

I don't think he hurts the Thunder coming off the bench if they go ahead and Trade Reggie now. We don't have any scorers who demand the ball off the bench so Waiters could chuck at will.

I heard they are planning on starting Waiters though.

good luck to scott brooks on that roster rotation with all those wings

Morrow, Lamb, Roberson, PJIII, I guess Reggie counts and Waiters.

I am assuming Waiters takes precedence in the rotation now regardless

waiters is going to be a bust for OKC, he will never be a sixth man simply because he thinks he is better than that.  We tried to do that in Cleveland but he has a 50 IQ and I believe he honestly thinks he has more talent than lebron and kyrie.  Durant and Westbrook are a poor mans Lebron and Kyrie... I already see westbrook and deon bumping heads

View media item 1338341
and I'm a Cavs fan btw

I forgot OKC has Lamb. Why not just let him get the 6th man spot. Not explosive enough of a bench scorer?

Lamb is explosive enough. Lamb can get to the rim for a shot literally anytime he wants. He can't finish though, too lite in the ***. And he's mad inconsistent, dude can get his shot with the beat of them though. He's nice there

Last edited:

waiters is going to be a bust for OKC, he will never be a sixth man simply because he thinks he is better than that.  We tried to do that in Cleveland but he has a 50 IQ and I believe he honestly thinks he has more talent than lebron and kyrie.  Durant and Westbrook are a poor mans Lebron and Kyrie...I already see westbrook and deon bumping heads
Is there a negative-rep button?

Westbrook isn't a poor mans anything when it comes to Irving. Mamba Blood vs Lamb Blood. They're not even the same species.

Last edited:
How much different is the 2013 Draft if there was a re-do today?

1. Giannis
2. Gobert
3. Oladipo? MCW? Muhammad?

No homer pick but I would have taken Oladipo 1 back then. I didn't see Wade coming back in the day and thought Oladipo could have been that sleeper to be great and exceed expectation.

No Mason Plumlee but you got Rudy Gopert and Shabazz Muhammad up there. :lol: Plumlee gotta go top 3

opinions invalidated from here on out. you are SO disrespectful. westbrook off an injury is still better than kyrie at his best....and i actually like kyrie.

How much different is the 2013 Draft if there was a re-do today?

1. Giannis
2. Gobert
3. Oladipo? MCW? Muhammad?

No homer pick but I would have taken Oladipo 1 back then. I didn't see Wade coming back in the day and thought Oladipo could have been that sleeper to be great and exceed expectation.

No Mason Plumlee but you got Rudy Gopert and Shabazz Muhammad up there. :lol: Plumlee gotta go top 3
Hmmm, interesting choice. I'll go with Gobert over Plumlee (he can basically do everything while younger, so more upside?), but I'd take Plumlee over Muhammad.

Knick fans, just remember, Lakers had tons of cap room plus a top 7 pick this past off season, we saw how that went.

Not saying Phil isn't making the right moves but we'll see if he can land some legit talent to put around Melo.

Kobe is 36 years old and Randle wasn't as much.
Carmelo is 30 and next draft class should have plenty productive players. Also better free agent pool next offseason. That's the advantage while it don't gurantee anything, there are more options this offseason.

Ex. Milsap, Monroe, Dragic, M. Gasol, Jimmy Butler, Draymond green. DeAndre jordan, Deng, T. Young, Asik, Reggie Jackson, Tobias Harris and more.

Last edited:
Knick fans, just remember, Lakers had tons of cap room plus a top 7 pick this past off season, we saw how that went.

Not saying Phil isn't making the right moves but we'll see if he can land some legit talent to put around Melo.

Lakers had the 7th pick and Byron Scott. The Knicks are going to have the 4th pick at worst - Phil Jackson - Melo who doesn't have the age + injury concerns of Kobe - some actual roleplayers (Calderon, Early, Hardaway Jr). Not saying it's way better but the Lakers literally had literally nothing but a grouchy Kobe coming off serious surgery going into last offseason. Knicks are in a much better spot. Not to mention, that Laker draft pick didn't play one full game. Laker future might be looking better if Randle was showing flashes.

Is it a fact the Knicks will have a top 4 pick? Is the season over yet? Is there a big difference between 4 and 7 based on what we've seen from the current rookie class so far? The Knicks have Derek Fisher, not a huge upgrade over Scott. Melo will be 31 next year, 6 years removed from a Western conference finals appearance, and coming off surgery too. Melo has never made the Finals. How can you consider Early a role player, that's like me mentioning Robert Sacre right now :lol:. Who's to say Calderon will be there? The last two sentences you added have nothing to do with the offseason, that's all after the fact. Not trolling, just trying to see what difference of situations is.

Kobe is 36 years old and Randle wasn't as much.
Carmelo is 30 and next draft class should have plenty productive players. Also better free agent pool next offseason. That's the advantage while it don't gurantee anything, there are more options this offseason.

Ex. Milsap, Monroe, Dragic, M. Gasol, Jimmy Butler, Draymond green. DeAndre jordan, Deng, T. Young, Asik, Reggie Jackson, Tobias Harris and more.

If those players are smart they don't leave their current team, even T. Young

Lakers & Knicks are basically in the same position this off season, the Lakers have the Edge if they get to keep their top 5 pick this year.

Depending on how those Dominos fall i say Dragic is going to either one of those teams... They may pick up some nice role players... And if KD/Russ doesn't have a title this season both teams will be ready to sacrifice their lives for either one.

If OKC ***** up this year, Durant is Unrestricted in 16, he's more than likely gone.
IF OKC owners see KD moving out the door, I imagine they have to start listening to trade talks because Russ will be gone the very next season.

Lakers had the 7th pick and Byron Scott. The Knicks are going to have the 4th pick at worst - Phil Jackson - Melo who doesn't have the age + injury concerns of Kobe - some actual roleplayers (Calderon, Early, Hardaway Jr). Not saying it's way better but the Lakers literally had literally nothing but a grouchy Kobe coming off serious surgery going into last offseason. Knicks are in a much better spot. Not to mention, that Laker draft pick didn't play one full game. Laker future might be looking better if Randle was showing flashes.

Yeah, but now you're competing against us in Free Agency. You won't be going uncontested.

You guys are the worst team in the league. And play in the East. You also have a Star who has played 30 of the 37 games, and are still 5-32. Hell the Lakers are in the West and have double the wins that the Knicks do. I'm not sure how much that's going to attract anyone.

Another problem is Phil Jackson is not the coach.. Derek Fisher is. Phil Jackson will have some pull on Free Agents, but not nearly as much as he would if he was coaching. And he's NEVER going to coach again. And if Phil has pull, Mitch has to have some pull, just like Morey has some pull.

Swaggy P, Ryan Kelly >>> Calderon, Early & Hardaway Jr.... I'll even throw in Clarkson because if you throw in Early, Clarkson can get a mention too.

If Lakers keep their pick, then it's Kobe, Randle, Top 5, Swaggy P vs. Melo, Top 5, Calderon, Hardaway JR.

That won't necessarily bode well for 2015 Free Agency for the Knicks.

You are likely exactly where we were last offseason.. You guys are 5-32 in the East, and your star player has played 80% of the games.

Also what captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom