The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was checking the RPMS of shooting guards last night on ESPN...

Dion ranked 95th,

out of 99.

indifferent.gif

Watch Dion **** around and ball in OKC in Brooks lack of a system.

He gonna let Waiters Waiter as long he plays defense which he knows he has to.

Okc probably gave up on lamb & gonna give dion that harden role once reggie leaves
That's what I'm thinking as well. Hopefully Waiter's ball out but idk about this trade. I hope he isn't a head case. I can picture him trying to fight Russ in the 1st practice
laugh.gif

Yikes at Paul only taking 51 shots in the paint, that explains a lot of the Clippers problems right there.

I think dude is tired of getting beat up, all those falls accumulate.

I wouldn't say he's getting tired of being beat up, he's just not nearly as athletic enough anymore to get to that point anymore.

This also Comes with Paul's midrange game, which has improved to elite elite levels, which has him settling for that instead of taking a tougher shot at the rim.

ESPN Stats & Info ‏
This is the first time the Atlanta Hawks have led the Eastern Conference at least 30 games into a season since 1993-94 (#Elias)

I wouldn't say he's getting tired of being beat up, he's just not nearly as athletic enough anymore to get to that point anymore.

This also Comes with Paul's midrange game, which has improved to elite elite levels, which has him settling for that instead of taking a tougher shot at the rim.

True he's the best pull-up shooter besides KD in the league right now even better than Curry but he gets to the rim more.

Paul used to kill with the floater game though I'm going to miss it.

True he's the best pull-up shooter besides KD in the league right now even better than Curry but he gets to the rim more.

Paul used to kill with the floater game though I'm going to miss it.

As good as his midrange shot may be, he still needs to go into the paint more, even if he doesn't attempt a shot. Just for the purposes of probing the defense and drawing people to him. He used to get a lot of good open looks for the wing players that way, but it hasn't been happening much this season.

Jalen Rose is a NTer for real: NBA overvalues championships, players have to play 74 games or else they arent giving you full effort and doing a disservice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom