The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, how'd you come to the conclusion that CP3 and Melo are pudgy around the midsection
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I wasn't even gonna say nothing lol.... 

I thought Melo wears body armor, it gives him the appearance that he is pudgy

Last edited:
Lakers fans too good for Melo while the team is steady trying to trade for the likes of Dion Waiters.

Makes sense to me.
pimp.gif

View media item 1338689
David Zalubowski/AP Nikola Mirotic has been a surprise for the Chicago Bulls.

If McBuckets can find his way into the rotation when he comes off IR or Thibs unleashes Summer League Blackened Tony we're gonna be very hard to stop come playoff time. :pimp: .. That's all we're missing right now, just need 1 of those guys to wake up.

exactly ... just one of the 2 but if both show up ... insert melo gif here :pimp:

NT ALL JASON MAXIELL BORIS DIAW BODY TEAM 

• CP3
  • Melo
  • Felton

who else....  
Big Baby
Chuck Hayes

Lakers fans too good for Melo while the team is steady trying to trade for the likes of Dion Waiters.
Makes sense to me. :pimp:

Dion Waiters
Nick Young
Kobe

>

Reggie Shmurda
Dion Waiters
Rustle

those dudes are on a different level of fat ***.

big baby tho...he's the legit definition of 'big boneded'. He legit could get down to 4% and still be big as hell. Just solid. Like Suh.

Jabari on that. can we still put eddy curry on it or nah? deron williams on that now?

Last edited:
Did you really Google search Chris Paul shirtless? I wouldn't want to prove a point that bad but hey that's just me :lol:

is this where people bring up how chris paul's BMI is better than all other pgs even though he looks like honey boo boo? 

Did you really Google search Chris Paul shirtless? I wouldn't want to prove a point that bad but hey that's just me :lol:

google what? hush up. that was in sports illustrated. everybody saw it and clowned it when it dropped. you just missed the bus.

Last edited:
NT ALL JASON MAXIELL BORIS DIAW BODY TEAM 

• CP3
  • Melo
  • Felton

who else....  
Big Baby
Chuck Hayes

Makes sense to me. :pimp:

I doubt big baby will ever sniff single digit body fat % but not like need to with them big bones

Dion Waiters
Nick Young
Kobe

>

Reggie Shmurda
Dion Waiters
Rustle

those dudes are on a different level of fat ***.

big baby tho...he's the legit definition of 'big boneded'. He legit could get down to 4% and still be big as hell. Just solid. Like Suh.

Jabari on that. can we still put eddy curry on it or nah? deron williams on that now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom