The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can he be around an atmosphere of winning when all but one guy is gone? This is like when Celtics fans reference chips from 1950 when there were 8 teams in the league.

Atmosphere of winning when the organization and the fanbase wants to tank 
laugh.gif

when was the last time your teams won...anything? Mine won in 2010.

Which is probably around the same time you started rooting for them. Or maybe it was in 2000. Either way, congratulations to you for picking a championship team to root for.

This is nonsense

Fanship is in some people's family. Others they choose a team and stick by them. And others jump around based on there favorite player.

Who's to say what's right? Let people root for who they wanna root for.

You root for the clippers. These few years is about the closest you'll get to success. I'm not gonna tell you oh you only vote for them cuz they made the second round.

when was the last time your teams won...anything? Mine won in 2010.
Which is probably around the same time you started rooting for them. Or maybe it was in 2000. Either way, congratulations to you for picking a championship team to root for.
why didnt you jump on the bandwagon when george mikan was leading the team to championships? 
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

You guys love to slander CP3 but one thing I don't think I've seen mentioned in here... Griffin low key hasn't looked right physically all year. He's not as explosive as he was last year, he's not getting to the rim or FT line nearly as often and he's taking way more long jumpers (and not hitting a great percentage), and his production is down across the board. I don't know if it's related to the fracture he had in his back over the summer but he doesn't look 100%.

Yeah what does the NBA only having 8 teams have to do with the Celtics Championships?
I'm not sure why people use that as a means to low-key disrespect all those title runs.

Don't half the people in this thread complain/observe that the league has become diluted due to too many teams? Which is it? Can't have it both ways.
laugh.gif

i need to pop up in here more often this is an entertaining thread especially during work hours

Last edited:
You guys love to slander CP3 but one thing I don't think I've seen mentioned in here... Griffin low key hasn't looked right physically all year. He's not as explosive as he was last year, he's not getting to the rim or FT line nearly as often and he's taking way more long jumpers (and not hitting a great percentage), and his production is down across the board. I don't know if it's related to the fracture he had in his back over the summer but he doesn't look 100%.

I blame dantoni

This is nonsense

Fanship is in some people's family. Others they choose a team and stick by them. And others jump around based on there favorite player.

Who's to say what's right? Let people root for who they wanna root for.

You root for the clippers. These few years is about the closest you'll get to success. I'm not gonna tell you oh you only vote for them cuz they made the second round.

You're proving my point exactly. Lakers fans act like they're extra special just because they happen to follow a team that's won a lot. And they slander every other team except the Celtics since they've won less. And make ridiculous statements like the last few years are the closest the Clippers will get to success. That's not letting people "root who they wanna root for." That's acting superior based on a bunch of titles that happened before you were born or old enough to understand what basketball was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom