The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found one of my old post from a past nba season thread

Time for the annual Chris paul is fat post

View media item 1338820
View media item 1338821

View media item 1338822
Idk how you gain that much weight over an 8 year career, when your position arguably requires the most running

Still a fat Chris Paul > Every other point guard

Just leads me to believe he'd be better, but it can be said he gets a lot of space created by his size

View media item 1338823
He Seems to have plateaued

my contribution to the CP3 fat discussion is over

Last edited:
how are you a pro nba player, top 3 at your position, and eat **** like that. im getting diabetes just reading the ******* article.

From what I can tell, he's changed his eating habits. He's posted some stuff from on Twitter lately that he eats and it appears pretty healthy. A lot of seafood, white meat chicken and vegetables. He kind of has to set an example on that since I think he's on some Presidential fitness task force and also does ads for Kaiser about healthy living.

how are you a pro nba player, top 3 at your position, and eat **** like that. im getting diabetes just reading the ******* article.
From what I can tell, he's changed his eating habits. He's posted some stuff from on Twitter lately that he eats and it appears pretty healthy. A lot of seafood, white meat chicken and vegetables. He kind of has to set an example on that since I think he's on some Presidential fitness task force and also does ads for Kaiser about healthy living.
yeah he has. i would say most players come into the league eating a bunch of trash and only switch over to a healthy diet once they get older and see the effects of their poor diets 

once our highschool coach though it would be a good idea to take us out for a huge pizza meal 30 minutes before a game

did not end well 

Bill Oram
‏@billoram Nick Young says it "was cool" playing for Clippers but "I learn more just being here (w/ Lakers) and being around an atmosphere of winning."

View media item 1338892

How are you in "an atmosphere of winning" when the team has had some of its worst seasons ever since you been there?

Bill Oram
‏@billoram Nick Young says it "was cool" playing for Clippers but "I learn more just being here (w/ Lakers) and being around an atmosphere of winning."

View media item 1338892

How are you in "an atmosphere of winning" when the team has had some of its worst seasons ever since you been there?

Adds to the reasons why I hate this bum

Last edited:
Bill Oram

made me spit out my water 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom