The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight is not even being dumbinant.Turrible
laugh.gif

Lance back in Brooklyn? :lol: I see him being back in the trap, with his old friends.. RIP career if so

Lance is one of those guys who should avoid trying to play at home, especially with that dysfunctional org over there

I do. McHale had the greatest post move arsenal of any player in history.

Even if this weren't the case, it's charles personal anecdote about his career. How can you not believe that :lol: :lol: If he says that was the hardest player he's went up against, I mean...how is it even up for discussion?

Even if this weren't the case, it's charles personal anecdote about his career. How can you not believe that :lol: :lol: If he says that was the hardest player he's went up against, I mean...how is it even up for discussion?

Well, that too. I was trying to present at least one basketball reason lol

Well, that too. I was trying to present at least one basketball reason lol

Like, I'm sure Charles barkley played against players who were better than mchale, but if he says mchale gave him the most difficulty, then that can't be argued, that's something you have to believe :lol: especially considering McHale is an all time great anyway, but that's a moot point to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom