The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, is Philly doing anything wrong? Just think of them as an equal opportunity employer, giving a bunch of cats a chance to play. Can't knock em for not playing hard, they hung with the Cavs on the road last night. They got some nice young gems, Covington, KJ, even Sampson and Grant.

K Love though :x :smh: Dude needs to LIVE in the paint.

Hawks getting slandered after 19 straight is so NT

And RIP Eric Bledsoe.. that ***** ankles got divorced from his body
hawks getting slandedered because of ryan. not only that, but nobody believed in em. at any point. And bledsoe got tripped. im all for a great crossover but, it was really obvious...

hawks getting slandedered because of ryan. not only that, but nobody believed in em. at any point. And bledsoe got tripped. im all for a great crossover but, it was really obvious...
U must have went to those special schools huh? The kind where they gotta bus your dumb *** to another school cause your slow.

U must have went to those special schools huh? The kind where they gotta bus your dumb *** to another school cause your slow.
no. i got bussed to a magnet school for middleschool. then i graduated highschool at 16. but it wasnt a special school. sorry. its funny how salty you got overnight as soon as the hawks lost. u went 100-0 REAL quick. TOO quick actually 
laugh.gif
 its like u actually believed yall would break the record or something

Last edited:

no. i got bussed to a magnet school for middleschool. then i graduated highschool at 16. but it wasnt a special school. sorry. its funny how salty you got overnight as soon as the hawks lost. u went 100-0 REAL quick. TOO quick actually :lol:  its like u actually believed yall would break the record or something

:lol:

TEKtheMAESTRO how salty I got? Dude I was laughing my *** off at Nelsons constant borage of jordan gifs. Aint nobody salty over here. It's one game. And were still 7 games up

Last edited:
Yea Sure. Sounds good. NT is like the army. YOU CAN BE ALL YOU CAN BE.
but when ur not lying, you could always prove it. but ur right this is NT...why go through all that. all YOU need to know is my intelligence isnt what you want to attack lol. try another angle. 

but when ur not lying, you could always prove it. but ur right this is NT...why go through all that. all YOU need to know is my intelligence isnt what you want to attack lol. try another angle. 
And my common sense isn't the angle to attack. Try another angle. Who is your team anyway?

Last edited:
Nah man...the real 2nd half...after the all-star break.

You keep talking 7 games up...:lol:

That means nada. What you don't understand is y'all may the least feared # 1 seed in history.
Haha don't u have a team to worry bout. Didn't the Hornets knocks off the Wiz last night for a huge W. And u in here doggin the team who has won 33 of their last 36 games?

:lol: Beyonce is so cute lol someone tweeted "She has no idea what's going on" but the frame just cut off her reaction

Last edited:
Haha don't u have a team to worry bout. Didn't the Hornets knocks off the Wiz last night for a huge W. And u in here doggin the team who has won 33 of their last 36 games?
We went 10-4 in January. Even without Kemba we've hung in there, and I think we've won 10 of our last 13.

Maybe not as good as the streak you guys had, but take Teague out of the lineup and what happens to the Hawks?

I've been saying it for a week or so now that I would prefer facing the Hawks out of any other team.

Last year we faced Miami and we knew what it was, but facing Atlanta?

No worries. We can make it a series, and possibly win it.

You guys think Kevin Love staying with the Cavs? If I'm Cleveland I really don't see the point of giving him a max deal

We went 10-4 in January. Even without Kemba we've hung in there, and I think we've won 10 of our last 13.

Maybe not as good as the streak you guys had, but take Teague out of the lineup and what happens to the Hawks?

I've been saying it for a week or so now that I would prefer facing the Hawks out of any other team.

Last year we faced Miami and we knew what it was, but facing Atlanta?

No worries. We can make it a series, and possibly win it.
Well, Loss of Teague is minor. Schröder is more than capable backup. Sometimes rather have him in over Teague. Sometimes they play together with Jeff at the 2. And to the fact your Hornets would put up a good series against my hawks is understandable. u should be rooting for your team. I dunno bout wanting to face the Hawks in the first round but if u see a weak team in them then that's your opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom