The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my common sense isn't the angle to attack. Try another angle. Who is your team anyway?
i never attacked your common sense. i said you're the reason the hawks are getting attacked, u said i ride a shortbus, i told you im actually pretty smart, you said i attacked your common sense? o_O youre kinda stupid aren't you? 

Rubio looks like he worked on his jumper while he was injured.

Rubio, Martin, Wiggins, Young, Pekovic with a healed Shabazz, Mo WIlliams, LaVine, Dieng should hopefully be decent enough to get some wins. Get that sixth pick in the draft. :pimp:

Last edited:
@george I really don't see the Hornets matching up that well with ATL. Atl has problems with long athletic offensively talented big men. Anthony Davis, Lamarcus Aldridge. those types. Not really one of those guys in the east. Not at those guys levels anyways. Not on your Hornets team either.

@cap I don't cop pleas, I take it all the way. u gotta take me to trial. Gonna have to deal with me :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Fake persona in the NBA thread but be coppin plea deals via PM :lol: knock it off my dude.
I just asked a some question it's all good bro :lol:

Just giving you a hard time only joking .. too bad we gotta wait till the last game of the season to see you guys again. Hopefully you guys pull a Pacers move :lol: ... Last night was the start, it's all downhill from here bro :lol:

Just giving you a hard time only joking .. too bad we gotta wait till the last game of the season to see you guys again. Hopefully you guys pull a Pacers move :lol: ... Last night was the start, it's all downhill from here bro :lol:
:lol: Well sucks for the Hawks. Watching every minute of their games stresses me out anyway.

You guys think Kevin Love staying with the Cavs? If I'm Cleveland I really don't see the point of giving him a max deal

It all depends on what he truly wants at the end of the day. Leaving Cleveland at this point to go to say LA or NY may not be in his best interest basketball wise just because Cleveland has established talent, should only get better, and can pay him more and longer than any other team. You leave that and while quality of life off the court may better suit your interests off the court, you're putting yourself in a tough situation where you may be losing a LOT and facing a lot of scrutiny and unhappiness due to losing. (see: Carmelo)

If I'm Love, I'd stay. You're getting paid like THEE Superstar while playing with two other superstars and you don't have to be patient for your gm to build around you all the while wasting years off your career. With Cleveland you're with a contender for the foreseeable future. and let's be honest, if things don't shake out, it's not like you're a stranger to forcing a trade somewhere else :lol:

He bolted from Minnesota and it's like you don't do that to your teammates just to do it again to the next guys especially when one has and likely will have tremendous pull in and around the game for years to come (even in retirement). I see him staying in Cleveland. Right now things are gelling and talent like Love isn't exactly easy to find in the NBA so I hope we do offer him max $. I think you take a look at what he does the rest of this year and especially in the playoffs and assess from there.

If all else fells we rock with him until Kyrie is due for another contract to keep our core in tact. If worst comes to worst after he signs his contract should be easy to move... he's awesome.

:lol: Well sucks for the Hawks. Watching every minute of their games stresses me out anyway.

:smh: My Bulls are 5-9 in their last 14, you know NOTHING about recent stress Mr. 19 In A Row :lol:

@george I really don't see the Hornets matching up that well with ATL. Atl has problems with long athletic offensively talented big men. Anthony Davis, Lamarcus Aldridge. those types. Not really one of those guys in the east. Not at those guys levels anyways. Not on your Hornets team either.
We split both games this year, and don't play again until the end of March. 

I'm looking forward to it.

:smh: My Bulls are 5-9 in their last 14, you know NOTHING about recent stress Mr. 19 In A Row :lol:
Well beyond the fact my Hawks have looked awful really the past 3 games. I agree. The Bulls have been all of the place lately. Even got Drose out there shoveling snow. I'm a Drose fan too.

Last edited:
We split both games this year, and don't play again until the end of March. 

I'm looking forward to it.
talk about a team with limited star power. Y'all even got one of the biggest busts in recent memory from our dumpout of him. Ole Marvin Williams. That dude sir, is bad luck.

Well beyond the fact my Hawks have looked awful really the past 3 games. I agree. The Bulls have been all of the place lately. Even got Drose out there shoveling snow. I'm a Drose fan too.

We only play good against good teams, that's the trend I've been noticing. Gotta get MDJ back and McDermott has to find a way to crack the rotation, tired of seeing Snell out there at this point. :smh:

We only play good against good teams, that's the trend I've been noticing. Gotta get MDJ back and McDermott has to find a way to crack the rotation, tired of seeing Snell out there at this point. :smh:
Yea i thought and still think ole Dougie is gonna be a good pro. Y'all didn't beat us not to long ago tho lol. Noah was out tho. So it didn't even really matter. To me it seems like they need to figure out how to keep Pau and Noah on the court together. As much as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom