The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, Memphis and GSW have great cap situations.

Grizz going to have to bring out the Brinks for Gasol but that's it, Z-Bo only getting 20 million over the next two years while his value is really 15 a year and his game will age well.

Conley only getting 8 mill a year.
sick.gif

Not even going to get to into GSW but they obviously have contract of the decade with Curry but they also ****** up hard with Lee and Iggy.

Lee getting 30 million over this and next season to be a backup.
sick.gif

Iggy getting paid 22 million over the next 2 seasons and he's regressing every year.

I remember OKB arguing with me that was a quality pickup and he's worth his terrible contract.
laugh.gif

They also going to have to give Draymond the max and probably let Barnes walk.
My whole thing is how much higher can the Clippers go with that core? Warriors and Grizzlies still seem like they're improving and could have room to improve the roster even more. Both already have top defenses.

Only thing I somewhat disagree with is Iggy. They needed some veteran leadership and I think Iggy serves as an overpaid type glue guy on and off the court. I actually don't mind them overpaying for him because he can also handle the ball a bit and isn't completely useless.

You just compared a do it all forward who defense 3 positions at an elite level while having court vision, range, finishing ability, rebounding and can run an offense to a high volume shooter.

You sound silly as hell and should keep some thoughts to yourself.
yeah buddy, i love these silly as hell claims. i didn't write about afflao, bill simmons did. it's called sports journalism these days. draymonds my favorite player. he's just not going to get max.  

The thing is these western conference teams have been managed so well over the years people have been expecting the mavs and the Spurs to fall off years ago yet they are still in the picture the grizz,rockets,Warriors,thunder and blazers have a front office that is miles ahead of the clippers and the Pelicans have Anthony Davis with the way doc is running the team things aren't looking good.

I think it's a very good debate in Draymond's market value. Could go one way or the other so far in my eyes
they recycle the same crap about impending free agents. like "can guard three positions and shoot the three" or....PER top 5 in the league over 48 minutes... or "1 steal, 1 block, 1 three"... it's just to bandwagon off the best team in the nba 

ya acting like blake got his arm amputated. they caught it early, he's gonna be back after missing a few gms
Oh yeah? I would be surprised if it was only a few games but if your'e right then I'll bring this back. All initial reports are 4-6 weeks, so we'll see

ya acting like blake got his arm amputated. they caught it early, he's gonna be back after missing a few gms

lebron wasnt taking shots about anyone
tombowt nba-fit campaign

View media item 1391075
That's what u would think but they talkin bout he's gonna be out 4-6 weeks cause of a staph infection. Which is way overblown. Unless it's super serious which If it was he wouldn't have been playing with it.

Last edited:
My whole thing is how much higher can the Clippers go with that core? Warriors and Grizzlies still seem like they're improving and could have room to improve the roster even more. Both already have top defenses.

I hear what you're saying about the Clippers, but since Blake and DJ are still relatively young and CP seems to be learing how to continue how to play at a high level despite diminishing quickness, I think a contender could be built around that core. But they need an elite wing defender, badly. If they can't find that, then I agree they won't get any better than what they've been the last 3 seasons. I also don't want them to break the bank for DJ since, regardless of the monster he's become on the boards, he still has serious limitations to his game that hurt the team at times.

Now? or when they were impending free agents? 
Even in the moment when they were free agents. You just honestly never know until the landscape is clear and you see what other pieces fall into their places

Like I said I think Green could be in for a huge pay day. Look at Parsons man. Look at Hayward. It all depends on the market

david lee had a severe staph infection and missed like 10 gms.
Right, so what makes you think Blake will only be out 2 games? Because they caught it early?

I've heard other horror stories about staph infections so 2 games seems optimistic while 4-6 weeks is also probably worst case

Orlando gave rashard a super max contract out of nowhere... Don't underestimate the stupidity of a few NBA teams....and isn't the salary cap bout to go way up in a year or two?

Last edited:
david lee had a severe staph infection and missed like 10 gms.
Right, so what makes you think Blake will only be out 2 games? Because they caught it early?

I've heard other horror stories about staph infections so 2 games seems optimistic while 4-6 weeks is also probably worst case

i didnt say 2 games bruh, i said a few gms. even if it is 4-6 weeks, that's like 15 gms. do you not read at all??? where did you get 2 from???
do you just hit reply w/o reading???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom