The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashard was like 24 at the time and pouring in 20+ per game. Parsons is the golden white guy and it was just a Dallas/Houston thing. I love Draymond's game. I really do, he's won me so much money last season and this season. But I really think he'll take a team friendly deal. GSW is going to be the Spurs, not the Cavs. 

indifferent.gif
 i have blake on both my fantasy teams

clippers 
mean.gif

Hawks gave Joe Johnson a max contract. Quite possibly the worst nba contract in recent memory.
JJ prime was scary good. Like Paul George good. He was a great defender (in Phoenix) and could score. Upside was unlimited. Deserved max. Arenas off surgery for max was the worst. 

Right, so what makes you think Blake will only be out 2 games? Because they caught it early?

I've heard other horror stories about staph infections so 2 games seems optimistic while 4-6 weeks is also probably worst case
Bruh I see a someone with 2 staph infections on their face and one dude who had it under his arm pit.

JJ prime was scary good. Like Paul George good. He was a great defender (in Phoenix) and could score. Upside was unlimited. Deserved max. Arenas off surgery for max was the worst. 
He didn't deserve max. That's just ridiculous. Not then not ever. Look at what that contract did to the Hawks and what's it's still continuing to do to the Nets.

He didn't deserve max. That's just ridiculous. Not then not ever. Look at what that contract did to the Hawks and what's it's still continuing to do to the Nets.
You think Paul George deserves max? JJ on the Suns had more upside than Paul George imo. I'm not talking about now... when they were first hitting the market as the impending free agent... 

Anybody who says Draymond isn't a max player is an idiot.

There's literally no players out there that can replicate what he doe and he's 24.

I swear some of you don't even watch basketball.

Eh, in the moment teams overpay to keep their stars. He was on that Brandon Roy level and I think both of those guys were going to get max deals based on their skill sets

There's literally no players out there that can replicate what he doe and he's 24.

frown.gif

don't take the urbetterthanme route 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
You think Paul George deserves max? JJ on the Suns had more upside than Paul George imo. I'm not talking about now... when they were first hitting the market as the impending free agent... 
He obviously didn't deserve it. 120 mil for 6 years for a 2nd option scorer. It's well known that was the worst contract probably ever.

Last edited:

If Draymond gets paid max, I will eat my words. I can't see a single team in the NBA, not even BK, giving him max. You might hate the words but ROLE PLAYER is going to be the cloud that prevents Draymond from getting max. 

I never thought jj or rashard deserved the max...don't care what # they were putting up. I never saw them and said or thought that those dudes were great players...

draymond is a max player. should be a top 3 paid player on just about every team. for the skillset that he brings, he is worthy of a big deal

Last edited:

Joe Johnson's mega Max happened 2010 he was damn near 30

Eh, in the moment teams overpay to keep their stars. He was on that Brandon Roy level and I think both of those guys were going to get max deals based on their skill sets
Yea bad teams with bad front offices like atlanta had when they signed Joe Johnson. And then Brooklyn was nice enough to relieve it from us. And that hasn't worked out too well for them either.

Last edited:
JVG going in on the NCAA 
roll.gif

Should have heard him calling the Oklahoma State/Kansas game yesterday on ESPN 
roll.gif
dude was going to have a heart attack with the college rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom