The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Nick Young but he's been pouty on the court lately when he doesn't have the ball. Shumpert leaked out on him twice because Young wasnt interested in chasing him down.

I think this is why they say athletes shouldnt date famous people, he's been pretty disappointing overall this year. He shot 32% in January, and February doesn't look much better.

stan love card
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
Assisted coached my travel team back in the day. Dude was always so nice 
pimp.gif

That LeBron-Mozgov pick and roll with Love planted on the three point is death for defenses.

I like Nick Young but he's been pouty on the court lately when he doesn't have the ball. Shumpert leaked out on him twice because Young wasnt interested in chasing him down.

I think this is why they say athletes shouldnt date famous people, he's been pretty disappointing overall this year. He shot 32% in January, and February doesn't look much better.

Nick Young is who he's always been. He got a little overrated for a minute because of being on the Lakers. But he's always been an inefficient volume shooter with only occasional interest in D.

Cleveland is still booing Carlos Boozer after ten years. Thats some dedication right there

Last edited:

He's been like that his best whole career though. Dude just clowns.

why did they even bother telling doug collins to come to work
jalen stay saying some tomfooler

if you think kevin love is washed i don't know what to tell you maybe you should study the game some more before posting about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom