The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron Scott said the Lakers aren't trying to tank.

I think tanking is something made up by us from the outside looking in. Front offices may tank. Coaches and Players though?...I'm not buying it.

Lakers aren't getting in the Lotto
I don't care what Byron Scott says 
laugh.gif

I hear you on players not tanking, no they don't tank. I never said the Laker players were tanking at all. Coaches and front offices know what they're doing by putting certain players in certain positions

Regardless, if they start Lin or Clarkson it'll be the same result anyway

I don't care what Byron Scott says 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Spit a mouthful of beer on the wall just now.

ON the real though, I wasn't posting in response to your specific post. Just saying in general because I just heard Scott speak on this at half. 

Lakers fans better pray to Jesus on this one.

I like Clarkson way more than Lin.

Elite size and athleticism for his position if he can get to 38% from 3 and improve defensively he has a chance to be a good player.

Byron Scott said the Lakers aren't trying to tank.

I think tanking is something made up by us from the outside looking in. Front offices may tank. Coaches and Players though?...I'm not buying it.

Lakers aren't getting in the Lotto

Byron's in on it. It's in his own best interest for this team to get that pick since he's supposed to be here for a while. I don't believe anyone is really dumb enough to make the decisions he does at times

Elite size and athleticism for his position if he can get to 38% from 3 and improve defensively he has a chance to be a good player.
Midas well give the youngster a ton of minutes, Scott said a while back he would roll with Clarkson 

cavs mascot was gonna throw them hands on clarkson :lol:

doesnt phx have lakers pick?

Last edited:

I like Clarkson better than Lin just for the fact that he actually wants the ball in the last 5 minutes

I remember when the Lakers played the Bulls recently, it's like Lin became a different player when the 4th quarter started. Not really wanting the balls in his hands like he's scared to make a mistake, etc

Wasn't surprised when they had to sit Lin down

Very different from the Linsanity days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom