The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're at the point where they're doing the same thing they did on the saved by the bell episode when they needed anyone to play volley ball for their team and screech went out recruiting.
roll.gif

So, everyone got to watch these boring *** games earlier.

Now, you get to see the game of the night between ATL and MEM. :pimp:

It's pretty annoying that the best games this year (Hawks games) aren't on national TV this year. Hopefully the NBA builds in more schedule flexibility for the national games in the future.

every year there's at least one team that comes by surprise and doesn't get enough TV games.

Wiggins getting better every week man, did not think he would be this good this quickly but I'm glad.

It's pretty annoying that the best games this year (Hawks games) aren't on national TV this year. Hopefully the NBA builds in more schedule flexibility for the national games in the future.

every year there's at least one team that comes by surprise and doesn't get enough TV games.

Unfortunately, the NBA and the fans don't care about good basketball. They only care about the "big names" and big markets. This is why the Knicks, Lakers, etc (teams that everyone knows will be bad) still get a ton of national TV games. At this point, the NBA could change a lot of national TV games for the 2h of the season, but they not going to do it. Without Kobe, there is no reason to show the Lakers anymore on national TV for the rest of the season. I could at least see if Kobe was playing, but damn :lol:

Schroeder so good, so young.

NBA is loaded with young talent with worlds of potential.

Guys like Davis/Wiggins/Giannis/Schroeder/Oladipo/Gobert/Dieng/Bari/Vucevic/Tobias/Drummond/Klay/Kyrie.

These guys are going to all be phenomenal players, I know I'm missing some but I'm just really excited about the future of the best sport on earth.

It's a good thing Wiggins is as dynamic as he is because watching the T'Wolves is gross. They just pass the ball around the perimeter then shoot 18-22 footers.

Typical Bulls.
Great 1st quarter. Then completely bummed out in tre 2nd quater. Typical. Wouldn't be surprise if they lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom