The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the one and done rule and the NCAA in general

No reason you shouldn't be able to go pro out of high school, they just want to pimp these kids.

You shouldn't be forced to go to school for any amount of time, GM's don't like it too bad do your job better.

The funny this is they force the best high school players to go to college and the product is worse. When the best high school players were skipping college like KG, Kobe, TMac, LeBron, college basketball was still great w/o them.

A Blazer suffered a devastating injury? You don't say...

Blazers would have been better off if it happened to that **** boy at PG. Give me Portland in the first round, please.

How about that **** boy at SF named Nic Batum that just used y'all as his personal urinal a couple nights ago?

Also, after this little temper tantrum

QKN5KCL.gif

Clippers fans are not allowed to refer to anyone else as a **** boy.

:lol: :lol: you rly dont wanna do this. Lets not go down this route. How about this...did you?
I didn't mean it like that. But I did play in HS which dont mean nothin really. I was just wondering because like i already told u I respect where your coming from because I can tell u have alot of knowledge about today's game.

Lilliard's production against the Clips is pretty poor if I recall correctly

Imagine the slander CP will get if they don't get out of the first with Wes Mathews out

More like, imagine the slander CP will get if the Clippers don't get past the first or second round. Period.

Nerlens putting up 12/9/2 with 2 steals and 3.5 blocks since the AS break but yall was talking down......

More like, imagine the slander CP will get if the Clippers don't get past the first or second round. Period.
The ante only raised even higher now that people are out here gassing DJ

We will see how Blake looks, I believe he is set to come back on Sunday. He should be fine by playoff time. I hope he stays healthy though, he's been hurt the past few runs

Blazers would have been better off if it happened to that **** boy at PG. Give me Portland in the first round, please.

How about that **** boy at SF named Nic Batum that just used y'all as his personal urinal a couple nights ago?

QKN5KCL.gif

You sounding like CP0 fans trying to pump up a regular season game. Your PG is a **** boy. No need to get defensive about it.

Vincent's need to remind everybody that DJ is trash is hilarious to me. Im sure everybody understands he's only putting up these numbers because nobody else can rebound :lol:

Last edited:

QKN5KCL.gif

You sounding like CP0 fans trying to pump up a regular season game. Your PG is a **** boy. No need to get defensive about it.

lillard? your a clown if you think that .... yellow tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom