The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Jackson is a nightmare.

Good for you, Thunder.
wink.gif
Thunder Up

Getting rid of Reggie was a better move than losing Harden was bad.

Harden wouldn't be Harden if he stayed.

It worked out for him and us. Him more, but both.
Yeah. I don't think KD/Russy is going to be around much longer. They're both substantially better when the other isn't on the court. One of them is going to go somewhere soon.

Last edited:
Only the Spurs can turn Reggie around. 

If they don't sign him, he's 3 years away from being the star of the Kia Sorentos'

I don't think KD/Russy is going to be around much longer. They're both substantially better when the other isn't on the court. 
This is ridiculous.

They are both elite with or without each other. It's sad that everyone and the media wanna see these ****** apart so bad. 

We saw the same **** w/ Kobe & Shaq. We debate about who's better and this ****...the media instigates it...then 10 years later we look back and say **** like "if they stayed together they would have done this, this, and that". 

Last edited:
Yeah. I don't think KD/Russy is going to be around much longer. They're both substantially better when the other isn't on the court. One of them is going to go somewhere soon.

Individually this may be true, but the Thunder as a team are clearly better with just KD, as opposed to just Russ.

This is ridiculous.

They are both elite with or without each other. It's sad that everyone and the media wanna see these ****** apart so bad. 

We saw the same **** w/ Kobe & Shaq. We debate about who's better and this ****...the media instigates it...then 10 years later we look back and say **** like "if they stayed together they would have done this, this, and that". 
I'm not saying they aren't elite with each other or that they don't like each other.

They're just both statistically better performers when they're the main player on the court. They'll notice it along with other teams willing to pay them more.

Thats how sports work. The Thunder lost their opportunity at the gold a few years ago. They might have one next year if they stay healthy.

Thunder winning it all this year. 

Know about it.

KD been off the court so often, dude will play 49 minutes per game from April-June

Last edited:
not sure how guys keep calling playoff contenders week in week on based on weekly performances. lolz..

all about that green candle stick and momentum.

if anything, durant should sit out until 100 pct healthy. cant rush these foot injuries, especailly for bigger guys
you can play through some injuries, but not on the foot. just too much can go wrong

Last edited:

Individually this may be true, but the Thunder as a team are clearly better with just KD, as opposed to just Russ.

Definitely true. They were rolling without Russ last season when he was out from what I remember. KD played in god mode during that stretch but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom