The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anything, durant should sit out until 100 pct healthy. cant rush these foot injuries, especailly for bigger guys
you can play through some injuries, but not on the foot. just too much can go wrong
He's 2 weeks out still

Definitely true. They were rolling without Russ last season when he was out from what I remember. KD played in god mode during that stretch but still.

I'm a russ fan, but i'm under the notion that a thunder team with just KD is still a 50 plus win team and a legit title contender. I feel like the Thunder would be a fringe playoff team if it was just Russ.

That being said, It's not a given that they'll split and I would do whatever necessary to keep them together. But KD is a walking 55 wins with or without russ.

favors taking it to monroe 

Reggie Jackson -16. Spencer Dinwiddie +9. Jazz 78-71.

Last edited:
My man Gordon H is cold. 

Top 5 SG

Top 5 SF

Jazz going to sneak in the 8 spot, sorry Pels. Sorry Mavs

Last edited:
121 rebounds for Gobert so far this month (seven games, 256 minutes) .

Last edited:
gs 
sick.gif

Mada Father drinking gatorade and pink lemonade.  borrowed chandlers parsons cig and acting like he puffing.. lighter w/ the white cat.

think about it.. dude is fakest G ever. more worst than KG.

Gobert was taken 27th in one of the weakest drafts in years. :x

Mistakes were made. :lol:

Cavs coulda had him but picked Karasev.

Last edited:
Keep forgetting Noel is a Rookie.

Nikola got the ROY on lock now though, right. 2 weeks ago it was still "nah, umm, I don't know, umm, nah, meh, maybe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom