The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mans Timmy picks the most disloyal chicks out here walking the streets.
laugh.gif

Hatred for the yambs...

I saw that Tweet yesterday and not once did it cross my mind that it would become an issue to the point where articles are being written about it. Referencing Pete Rose at all for this is a tremendous reach. 

if it was lebron or kobe gambling it would be a huge deal

since its tim duncan and the spurs, no one cares 

The fact that the headline for that story is "Tim Duncan bets on basketball" is exactly why alot of athlete have so much distrust and hatred for the media.

Like...really? Trying to make it seem like the ***** is Pete Rose or some ****. 
Wish I had a rep, the whole wording of the article is over dramatic.

"Will Adam Silver make an example of him"

"This needs to be investigated"

Straight up view bait. Anyone with half a brain knows that this is ridiculous.

then SAS and Skip get on tv yesterday talking bout the way players are acting towards the media is childish and foolish. Media are scum man, i swear i wouldnt have two words for them if i played in the league.

The fact that the headline for that story is "Tim Duncan bets on basketball" is exactly why alot of athlete have so much distrust and hatred for the media.

Wish I had a rep, the whole wording of the article is over dramatic.

"Will Adam Silver make an example of him"

"This needs to be investigated"

Straight up view bait. Anyone with half a brain knows that this is ridiculous.
It's the reason why Jeter is gonna cash in on the players tribune. They can tell there own stories. 

These guys are all gonna pull a Marshawn and just say "yeah" for everything 
roll.gif

i trust and respect timmy 100. i didnt take it in a negative nature at all. i mean he was betting with his friend that he would make a shot. I mean how can you hate on a guy for putting his money where his mouth is. I'm sure he puts the time in, and clearly the play was written for him to be right there, pop doesn't play that scatterbrain offense. Everybody is exactly where it says they should be on paper. Saying 'bet you I make this shot' hurts no one but the the opposing team if it actually goes in. Betting on the outcome of games is where the trouble lies, but even then, its hard to gauge it being negative if he says i bet you we win. People are just ***** made sometimes. i know mike used to bet on his games, even just gentlemen wages, he shot freethrows with his eyes closed for goodness sake.

Black nazis
extramarital affairs
mocking the Holocaust
automatic weapons pointed at officials
homosexual scandals
betting on games
perverted coach
lesbian coach

San antone is still america's team and can do wrong. Teflon

Black nazis
extramarital affairs
mocking the Holocaust
automatic weapons pointed at officials
homosexual scandals
betting on games
perverted coach
lesbian coach

San antone is still america's team and can do wrong. Teflon
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Also...if you read the rule...he didn't violate anything. 

It's funny cause anytime a player or player rep complains about the media - or blows off an interview - the media FREAKS out. Act so innocent. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom