The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
cavs vs bulls earlier today, 4q chi down 5 jimmy butler dribbles out of bounds, did anyone pay attention to the replay right before the tv timeout? he didnt even step out! disgusting man!:smh:
Yeah man, they're REALLY quick to the whistle. Coincidentally, against the Bulls. All those hacks and off-arms from Bron and mozgov.

I remember when I was 21 and I thought I knew everything too :lol: then I got older and the older I got the dumber I realized I was :lol:

Last edited:
I remember when I was 21 and I thought I knew everything too
laugh.gif
then I got older and the older I got the dumber I realized I was
laugh.gif
go listen to kendrick lamar - momma. thank me later.

Watch "Eminem - Without Me" on YouTube:
No matter how many fish in the sea, it'll feel so empty without me :lol:

Last edited:
Millsap has a mild shoulder sprain. And Coach Bud always says it's worse than it is. 7-10 day timetable return.

Last edited:
They will. I knew it wasn't serious. Need more minutes for Muscala anyway. Coach Bud is all about that rest.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I said it was a shoulder sprain here right after it happened. While folks were saying Millsap done for season just for the hell of it :lol: jaded *** hawk fans were like "torn pectoral I know it" :rofl:

Last edited:
So that means he's done I till it heals. Dengs out Indefinitely if his knee problem is really this serious. No bosh. No mcroberts. Just sit wade and call the season a loss. No point of playing him these next 6 games trying to get us into the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom