The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do teams feel now for not trading for Harden when OKC had em on the Market...I also remember the Warriors turned down Klay for Harden and a 1st rd could you imagine :x

this is why i hate the bulls front office.......never had the balls to make a big move. from kobe to pau to kg to harden...and more recently despite all of roses injuries they hedged their bets with kirk hinrich and aaron brooks.

I hope to see the rockets and spurs in the WCF. i dont think i've seen kawhi matched up on harden this year...

Lol i understand homie

So many undecided seeds in the West. I wonder if the Spurs want that 5th to play PDX, then GSW next round?

Its hard to see LAC moving down with them having the easiest remaining schedule out of each seed between 2-6. At this point in time, I think a lot of teams are playing for matchup purposes. LAC definitely wants to remain in 5th with possible HCA and possibly avoid MEM. I'm thinking SAS wants to avoid HOU (for matchup reasons). MEM wants to avoid SAS and play PDX or DAL.

Only #1, #4 (pending HCA) and #7 are not changing.

Last edited:

NOW DO YOU SEE WHY I SAID WE SHOULD TANK!? THIS IS WHY! DAMN MAN
laugh.gif
 No I will not get in on this tank, we will lose like gentlemen lol
And we will get Towns. Everybody wins!
happy.gif

So many undecided seeds in the West. I wonder if the Spurs want that 5th to play PDX, then GSW next round?

Its hard to see LAC moving down with them having the easiest remaining schedule out of each seed between 2-6. At this point in time, I think a lot of teams are playing for matchup purposes. LAC definitely wants to remain in 5th with possible HCA and possibly avoid MEM. I'm thinking SAS wants to avoid HOU (for matchup reasons). MEM wants to avoid SAS and play PDX or DAL.

Only #1, #4 (pending HCA) and #7 are not changing.
i hope the standing stays the same :lol:
i really want to see a GSW vs Clippers second round

Good lord spurs have won 7 straight, clips 10 of 11, warriors streaking, houston keeps winning,

Teams are in playoffs mode. My body is ready :smokin

Granted Steph CAN play off the ball...I think him being a primary ballhandler in the backcourt w/ Klay is a better fit than Curry or Harden having to concede primary ballhandling duties to the other.

Probably. Sometimes the perfect #1 and #2 is better than two #1s

Pacers had a hard enough time beating the hawks last year with hone court advantage and a 100% Paul George and the hawks without their best player. But now they gonna beat them without home court and with the hawks having horford and being a MUCH better team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom