The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen...I know you guys love Westbrook and all. But they would have gotten SCRAPED by the Warriors.

Is there really such thing as an exciting 4-1 series? 

Listen...I know you guys love Westbrook and all. But they would have gotten SCRAPED by the Warriors.

192 guaranteed minutes of no defense & balls to the walls high powered offense.... wouldnt have minded it

:rofl: offensively, hes far from a LMA, KG and duncan. if he wants to be the best player in the league. he needs to improve his offense skills. hes top 5 player already tho. 

Yeah he's already top 5 which is scary :x

This Warriors/Pels series would be the best if Reke and Eric Gordon can play the way they were projected coming out of college :smh:

They're still decent players but still...

Warriors over the Pelicans
Rockets over the Mavs
Clippers over the Spurs
Grizzlies over the Blazers

Hawks over the Nets
Cavs over the Celtics
Bulls over the Bucks
Raptors over the Wizards

Warriors over the Grizzlies
Clippers over the Rockets

Bulls over the Cavs
Hawks over the Raptors

Warriors over the Clippers
Bulls over the Hawks

Warriors over the Bulls

This is what I'm goin with.

Rockets over the Mavs
Clippers over the Spurs

Hawks over the Nets
Cavs over the Celtics
Bulls over the Bucks
Raptors over the Wizards

Bulls over the Cavs
Hawks over the Raptors

Bulls over the Hawks

Warriors over the Bulls

agreed until the end

Imagine first round in some order lookin like

Warriors-Thunder
Mavs-Rockets
Spurs-Clippers
Grizzlies-Blazers

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggg :smh:

Well.........I typed this before Christmas apparently. :lol: :nerd: :rofl:

Not too damn shabby.

I was actually lookin for some of the pre season AD stuff, but that must have been in the offseason thread????

Y'all got the Grizz winning even though Conley and Tony Allen still injured

Their head coach doesn't even know when they'll come back

Rockets over the Mavs
Clippers over the Spurs

Hawks over the Nets
Cavs over the Celtics
Bulls over the Bucks
Raptors over the Wizards

Bulls over the Cavs
Hawks over the Raptors

Bulls over the Hawks

Warriors over the Bulls

i really hope that happens

Whoever say AD has a long way to go offensively, you need to re-evaluate your life B.

Dude is the best shooter in the pick and roll and is unstoppable in ISO, I've said it repeatedly over the pat couple days but the basketball knowledge in here is horrendous.

Wouldn't mind seeing Thibs in OKC next season :nerd:

that is, only if things can't be reconciled in Chicago and are as bad as reported with the front office...

Thibs would have Westbrook playing 47.5 minutes per game :lol:
TT aint going anywhere fam

Im not saying hes going anywhere, but its been clear all season he hasnt been seeing eye to eye with the front office

Clearly he was throwing shots for them coddling Derrick Rose with the limit restrictions

No but it would of been cool to see westbrook get the gentleman's sweep while putting up 30 shots a game and seeing the gaudy numbers that go along with it

I love this time of the year man...
pimp.gif

Lebron James has only had 3 GAMES IN THE LAST THREE SEASONS, where he's gotten 15 points from the line...half the games that Harden has had in one season.

And LEBRON has had only ONE GAME IN HIS CAREER where he's gotten 20 points from the line and that was 10 years ago...So in the last 10 seasons LeBron hasn't scored 20 points from the line in a game and Harden has had 2 games where he's scored 20 points from the line in just this season.

You guys don't like to point to the refs, but the reality is they are a BIG REASON, if not THE reason, that he's in the running for the MVP...

:nerd:

@Chester McFloppy

Last edited:
I'd rather see AD in the playoffs than Russ because watching the Thunder would just be depressing, the whole time you're sitting there thinking about what they'd look like with a healthy KD. Wouldn't even be able to properly appreciate Russ' hero ball.

Y'all got the Grizz winning even though Conley and Tony Allen still injured

Their head coach doesn't even know when they'll come back

Because they are playing :lol:

Joerger just said that because they are currently out. Tony Allen is just resting at this point. Conley may be more of a concern, but I would expect him to play.

I think there should be a middle ground with Anthony Davis

Some people are hyping up him because of his superior starts

Some people are doubting him because they haven't seen him play enough

I think even the dudes who hype him up haven't watched most of his games unless you are a New Orleans guy

Last edited:

Lebron James has only had 3 GAMES IN THE LAST THREE SEASONS, where he's gotten 15 points from the line...half the games that Harden has had in one season.

And LEBRON has had only ONE GAME IN HIS CAREER where he's gotten 20 points from the line and that was 10 years ago...So in the last 10 seasons LeBron hasn't scored 20 points from the line in a game and Harden has had 2 games where he's scored 20 points from the line in just this season.

You guys don't like to point to the refs, but the reality is they are a BIG REASON, if not THE reason, that he's in the running for the MVP...
nerd.gif

@Chester McFloppy
mean.gif

are there numbers like these for dwade/kobe/kd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom