The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was y'all favorite games this season?

i think mine was the Spurs-Grizz 3OT game, or Spurs-Cavs when Kyrie scored 57
pimp.gif

That's my favorite. Then the Warriors/Bulls game that went into OT.

Game of the year was definitely CAVS @ SPURS when Kyrie scored 57. Came in from the grocery store at half time and sooooo glad I watched.

also, Cavs @ Celtics down 17 back in November I think it was... I won some major $ that night on a parlay :lol: greatest bet of my life.

People don’t give us credit for that because that’s when Michael came back. I actually asked my son a couple weeks ago and he didn’t know. I said, “Yeah, you know who the last guy to beat Michael Jordan was?” He said, “Nobody.” And I said, “Me.” I had to go back and show him. I’m proud of that.-Shaq
laugh.gif
. I didnt even know that they just let Jordan go from 45 to 23 in a playoff series on a whim. 

The recant of the Nick Anderson choke. I can feel the pain through the monitor
The [Magic] had [an offer of] 80 [million] and then they put up billboards [that] said, “No man’s worth $100 million.” Jerry West said, “I’ll give you whatever you want.” And then, the crazy thing is, I was going to come back [to Orlando] and get the 80. That’s when Juwan Howard got [$101 million] and Mourning got 105. So we called John [Gabriel] up and John wasn’t talking right, and Jerry West said, “Hey, right now we can give you 98, but we can probably get you some things on the side.” He called me later — about three in the morning — and said, “We’re going to get you 120.” I said, “I’ll meet you over there.”-Shaq
laugh.gif

This was a great read if you guys have like an hour to do so. 

Only 7 mins in to espn first take this has been the best basketball talk by skip and Stephen A in months
Game of year regular season
GS @ Atlanta

Last edited:
Nice. It's easy to think teams would be interested in Brooks but, I can picture front offices interviewing him and being like HELL NO, NO!

Kevin Ollie, hmm...

OKC needs to trade that 1st round pick.
Miami sweep him in as an assistant...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by copped View Post

is it just me or did the last day of the nba games just ruin ALL of the first round matchups?

other than my hometown raps and the spurs as my favorite team of all time...every other first round matchup is atrocious...

okc vs warriors - ruined

spurs vs dallas - ruined

hawks vs pacers or even heat - ruined

clippers vs portland

memphis vs clippers

literally all the first round match ups are boring as hell and it sucks....

Really? I am actually looking forward to the Houston/Dallas match as I feel Dallas has a good chance to upset them. I also was rooting for BK to make it because I thought they would pose the most competition to ATL. Brooke and Deron Williams have been playing pretty solid to end the season.

That's actually a dope pic.

what was y'all favorite games this season?

i think mine was the Spurs-Grizz 3OT game, or Spurs-Cavs when Kyrie scored 57

Mine is Klay's 37 point quarter hands down. That will go down in the top maybe 3 NBA moments for me as far as watching it as it happened. It was crazy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He literally did not miss ONE shot at all that ENTIRE quarter. Even the 3 he heaved after Sac got called for a foul that didn't count went in. It was amazing. Never in the history of the NBA has someone been THAT in the zone.

***** barely makes the playoffs and all of a sudden he's top 3, literally has a flawless game and is better than Lebron. Jesus Christ NT......never change. I like him too but damn

He been top 3 all year. And with KD being hurt this year he's a worst 2.

Yall? im just trying figure out your description of AD not an offensive threat? It does matter if no one can check him theres gonna be problems

Shaq and the lakers almost got swept in the finals by the pistons

You guys are being prisoners of the moment again... Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom