The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Utah going to be dangerous with a full season of Hayward/Favors/Gobert.

Probably going to have the best defense in the league, definitely gonna slide in that 8th spot while I think NO moves up.
They're not a lock for 8. Want to see if Exum progresses or if they make a move for a vet PG. 

They're not a lock for 8. Want to see if Exum progresses or if they make a move for a vet PG. 

I'm not saying they're a lock but they could easily end up there if they stay healthy which they never were last year.

Offense will be less struggle with Burks there, would also like to see Exum develop and hope his Rookie year was just growing pains.

Healthy OKC is gonna be 
sick.gif

Yall boys think Utah making the playoffs this year? I think Portland with LMA's departure aren't getting in, and I don't know if Dallas will get in either. 

Yes, Utah going to be dangerous with a full season of Hayward/Favors/Gobert.

Probably going to have the best defense in the league, definitely gonna slide in that 8th spot while I think NO moves up.
Plus Frank Kaminsky spacing out the floor and not. IDK why but I see him coming in there and making an instant contribution. My opinion on the guy has changed week by week, but he'd be best suited in Utah

All assuming my board holds up.

Coming up short like every year
Billy D my mans, Billy D.

Thank Jesus I no longer have to see this face on my team's sideline:
Everytime I see you post about Scotty being gone I want to hug you bro.

I also think of that damn "Scotty Doesn't Know" song by Matt Damon.

Hate that damn song.

sidenote: Surprised this thread is still open. I unsubscribed thinking it was locked. 

@DarthSka  I see you've blocked me from the finals thread. Cool.

So we're allowed to slander CP3, Harden as long as we'd like, but when it comes to Lebron we have to cut it out less than 24 hours after the finals?

Anyways, I hope Jimmy goes for the 1 year max so Lakers can go after him the same summer of KD.

Last edited:
ive never been restricted from a thread for staying on topic......... but this dude ska just blocked me from the finals thread & I was literally on topic & hadn't been in the thread 10 minutes....wtf is dude on

this response doesn't even make sense seeing how I was completely on topic

"Not banned. Restricted a few people from the thread that I thought were obstacles to actual Finals discussion.

And yes, Finals discussion includes LeBron's 4 losses; there's no denying that, and it's legit. But it shouldn't take over the thread, not when there's a Lebby Hate thread."

[COLOR=#red]WHAT?![/COLOR]

Last edited:
ive never been restricted from a thread for staying on topic......... but this dude ska just blocked me from the finals thread & I was literally on topic & hadn't been in the thread 10 minutes....wtf is dude on

this response doesn't even make sense seeing how I was completely on topic

"Not banned. Restricted a few people from the thread that I thought were obstacles to actual Finals discussion.

And yes, Finals discussion includes LeBron's 4 losses; there's no denying that, and it's legit. But it shouldn't take over the thread, not when there's a Lebby Hate thread."

WHAT?!
same.

Never been restricted from a thread. Ska powertripping.

better keep quiet before we get restricted from this thread for not staying on topic.

ive never been restricted from a thread for staying on topic......... but this dude ska just blocked me & I was literally on topic & hadn't been in the thread 10 minutes....wtf is dude on

That Animal Thug tip. Everybody else can be slandered except Bron. The season's over, what else is there to tali about in the finals thread. It went on last year. The censoring is getting ridiculous.

Anyway any predictions for where these guys end up?

LMA?
JIMMY B?
RONDO?
LOVE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom