The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Lakers/Mavs final score.

Sheesh.
sick.gif

140 pts on 62% shooting? :x Sweet Jesus. Did the Lakers even attempt to play defense.

By the way the Wizards might take the east..or Toronto if DeMar becomes consistant. No way Chicago stays healthy all year and Bron and Love already look fed up :lol:

Man, let us get these jokes off. I know what the situation is, but I'm here for the slander...nothing more.

But hey...

Young John Wall going off. :pimp:

If only the Cavs had a legit perimeter defender that could've slowed him down...

IF ONLY.

Meh. A lot of Wall's stuff came off of Screen Roll, Thompson and Anderson were laying off everytime Wall came off of a screen it seemed.

Dont know how that discredits his work, if anything that makes tony parker one of the worst pgs in the L

80% of his scoring is pick and roll, if anything wall got basket straight blowing by people in the half court

Dont know how that discredits his work, if anything that makes tony parker one of the worst pgs in the L

80% of his scoring is pick and roll, if anything wall got basket straight blowing by people in the half court

By no means was I saying that to discredit what Wall did tonight. I love it. I don't know how that sentiment came across that way, but that's all wrong.

He posted wiggins as a means of being a defender they could have put in front of Wall had they kept wiggins. All I was saying was that the hypothetical problem would have still been there, their pick and roll coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom