The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

True which is why I don't have a problem with them drafting Jah (more so wasting the other picks on big men), but you gotta do something to get some guards in that lineup. I'd float Embiid and see if a good enough offer comes up.

Why do I feel like whichever big Philly ends up trading will turn out to be the best of the bunch?

I have no problem with being bad to build through the draft, but I do have a porblem with not even putting forth an effort to field a watchable team.

Last edited:
I'm tired of Philly tanking and not trying to push watchable talent on the court.

The NBA vexes me.

Such bad management.
In a weird way, they have helped the rest of the league because it's dispersed the (marginal) talent to other teams

[thread="619849"]LMFAOO[/thread]
[thread="619849"] [/thread]
[thread="619849"] [/thread]
12hAdzI.gif

A++++++++++++++!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

It's one thing for Philly to take Jah nd hedge Embiid's injury, but they spent the whole night drafting big men. Hinkie has gotta go. Dude is a conman living out some twisted fantasy.

Look at this mug, is this the face of someone you can trust who has a plan?
Looks like a guy you can't even trust him with some donuts 
mean.gif

Okafor straight disrespected the Sixers organization by dropping the jersey like that.

What a ******* joke suck it and up show them why you should of been picked in the top 2. That's a disgrace what he did honestly

I mean we can all get why Jah is pissed? He had the chance to play in LA. Now is in Philly where there is no clear direction.

Pick after pick after pick on big men.

I understand the strategy of picking the BPA, but there comes a point where you're just being stupid.

Hinkie had no plan B for if the Lakers went away from a big. The whole night his strategy looked like he was shocked, and didn't know what to do.

I feel bad for the big man. I like him but Philly is the wrong place for any player right now.

Also hinkie has to shape up or go. I read the sixers were fined 3m for not disclosing jrue had a low leg injury to the pels when they dealt him. That's super shady and why teams don't wanna deal with us.

I mean we can all get why Jah is pissed? He had the chance to play in LA. Now is in Philly where there is no clear direction.

Pick after pick after pick on big men.

I understand the strategy of picking the BPA, but there comes a point where you're just being stupid.

Hinkie had no plan B for if the Lakers went away from a big. The whole night his strategy looked like he was shocked, and didn't know what to do.

I feel bad for the big man. I like him but Philly is the wrong place for any player right now.

Also hinkie has to shape up or go. I read the sixers were fined 3m for not disclosing jrue had a low leg injury to the pels when they dealt him. That's super shady and why teams don't wanna deal with us.
There's a lot of camaraderie that goes into being a GM. Do something sleazy like that and you'll burn bridges quickly.

There's a lot of camaraderie that goes into being a GM. Do something sleazy like that and you'll burn bridges quickly.
And to top it off players don't want to come to our team and the NBPA is investigating us. Hard to sign a FA when they're only looked at as assets. I say we give him one more year and if he screws up the 2016 draft he's got to go. People are saying keep drafting BPA; drafting for fit is a luxury we don't have. When you draft 6 bigs in the last 2 drafts and deal one of the 2nd round picks that was semi good (McDaniels) because he didn't the terrible contract offer that you threw at him is awful. We don't even know what the plan is. Dark times for a sixes fan...

I wanna see the full video of that press conference to see if the Jah jersey drop was as bad as it looked.

I wanna see the full video of that press conference to see if the Jah jersey drop was as bad as it looked.
Agreed. Think it's being overblown for sure, but that's the vine/instagram video era that we live in. 

I keep telling y'all The Sixers are the worst franchise in American sports. I don't blame Jahlil one bit. LA & NY were sooooo close he could taste it. 

If it was me, I would have gone all out troll, and refused to walk on stage when I was drafted, if the Sixers drafted me. 
roll.gif

Zach LaVine thought he had it bad last year, getting drafted by the T-Wolves.... He just didn't know! 
laugh.gif

Just seen the full vid in the off season thread. Jah actually folded the jersey onto the table in front of him.

I keep telling y'all The Sixers are the worst franchise in American sports. I don't blame Jahlil one bit. LA & NY were sooooo close he could taste it. 

If it was me, I would have gone all out troll, and refused to walk on stage when I was drafted, if the Sixers drafted me. :rofl:

Zach LaVine thought he had it bad last year, getting drafted by the T-Wolves.... He just didn't know! :lol:  

How you gon say the Sixers the worst franchise and then follow that up with NYK :lol:

The Sixers are suing the Lakers for Andrew Bynum. Yet everybody knew Andrew Bynum's knees were a problem. He'd been injured over half his career.

Dubious timing by Sixers with Lakers drafting Russell, then there's a lawsuit :lol:

Please explain the definition of folding. I think I'm missing something.

That sure doesn't look like no darn fold.

Back
Top Bottom