The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

I keep telling y'all The Sixers are the worst franchise in American sports. I don't blame Jahlil one bit. LA & NY were sooooo close he could taste it. 

If it was me, I would have gone all out troll, and refused to walk on stage when I was drafted, if the Sixers drafted me. 
roll.gif

Zach LaVine thought he had it bad last year, getting drafted by the T-Wolves.... He just didn't know! 
laugh.gif

How you gon say the Sixers the worst franchise and then follow that up with NYK
laugh.gif
I meant the city 
laugh.gif

At least he would lose in the bright lights and national TV.... Word to Melo!!!

The Sixers are suing the Lakers for Andrew Bynum. Yet everybody knew Andrew Bynum's knees were a problem. He'd been injured over half his career.

Dubious timing by Sixers with Lakers drafting Russell, then there's a lawsuit :lol:
They're suing the Lakers because they gotta pay the Pels $3M for Damaged Goods Jrue Holiday. The only difference is Bynum's knee issues weren't undisclosed.

They're suing the Lakers because they gotta pay the Pels $3M for Damaged Goods Jrue Holiday. The only difference is Bynum's knee issues weren't undisclosed.

Not a good look for philly, almost makes them look like snitches. Especially when they knew good and wll the risk they were taking. You come into the game wet behind the ears and start pointing fingers soon as you catch a charge? At the dons of the game no less? The team that lines the pockets of every other team in the league....that's who you go to war with? Hinkle's days are numbered

Last edited:
The sad part about all this is that no one would have assumed this if it was any other team. It just goes to show how much of a joke the Hinkie and the Sixers have become.

It must suck to feel like an expendable asset playing there.

Not if you're Noel, Embiid, or Okafor. You know you were acquired for a purpose and you know you hold significantly more value than anyone else on the team.

The rest of the guys are just happy to be there.

Back
Top Bottom