THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody's out here just perusing old pages. Repped yesterday on a July 8th post of a PS'd MJCryFace onto DeAndre-Blake Chair pic. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Yep.

He has elite touch, but he takes too many tough shots. If he gets shoots near 50% from the field this season I'll be surprised.

If the Bulls could get back to being an elite defensive team and improve under Hoiberg's offense, I could see it. The latter is almost certain to happen, but I'm not confident in the former.

The Wizards would be next since they have a really good defense and are trying to improve their offense as well. Not sure if they have the horses to go up another level though.

Am I missing something with Chicago?

The addition of Hoiberg is supposed to carry more weight than a healthy Love & Kyrie for Cleveland?

It's funny how many people in the general public/fans want this to be true. But it won't be true. Guaranteed. 

How exactly do you guarantee that? I suggest, after their 3rd years, if Mudiay is the better player, you send everyone on here who said he would be $150...

How exactly do you guarantee that? I suggest, after their 3rd years, if Mudiay is the better player, you send everyone on here who said he would be $150...
Folks be guaranteeing things with nothing on the line. Talk is cheap, I agree with law, bet dat $150

Last edited:
If the Bulls could get back to being an elite defensive team and improve under Hoiberg's offense, I could see it. The latter is almost certain to happen, but I'm not confident in the former.

The Wizards would be next since they have a really good defense and are trying to improve their offense as well. Not sure if they have the horses to go up another level though.
the former happening with pau on the roster is unlikely. But they are most likely going to start 3+ defenders and yes I'm including Derrick in that statement,But not joakim.if I'm Fred I start pau and Niko then use taj and joakim to change the tempo and intensity of games, who you close with depending on matchups and how Derrick and jimmy are going. I'm not as worried about love but let's not act like kyrie isn't coming off a major knee injury

Last edited:
Truth ^
Kyrie will be coming off of a fragile knee. Can't guaranteed he's going to be playing as he should be as before. Bulls got 3 defenders as starters that can play on the offense and very good at that with Rose and Butler.
Noah will be coming off the bench with the new system and with what the Cavs do by shooting 3s and penetration, Bulls are finally getting on track with today's modern game and that's plenty of 3s.
Already averaging 30+ 3s attempts

Honestly, I can't see anyone knocking off the Cavs except a fully healthy HEAT team. And I have doubts the HEAT will remain fully healthy.

The big to big passing potential of Noel-Okafor frontline is going to be fun to watch.

Might be able to mitigate the spacing issues that frontline presents.

I just realized Hayward, Favors and Gobert are out as well and Portland is still getting that work. 

Yea @Vincent Van Ho  I bet you Phila finishes with a better record than Portland

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom