THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Surprisingly the Sixers haven't finished with the worst record in the league since they started tanking. Can't see them this season either especially since they got Okafor. He hates to lose.

Last edited:
Surprisingly the Sixers haven't finished with the worst record in the league since they started tanking. Can't see them this season either especially since they got Okafor. He hates to lose.
Breh, last season the Sixers finished with 18 wins, the only two worse teams were the Wolves with 16 and Knicks with 17

Don't matter what Okafor likes or doesn't like, they are going to finish with one of the worst records yet again. Honestly, who do you see finishing with a worse record?

Apparently he doesn't hate losing enough to start playing defense or stop taking dumb shots. So I don't think his feelings will help the Sixers win more than 20 games

Breh, last season the Sixers finished with 18 wins, the only two worse teams were the Wolves with 16 and Knicks with 17

Don't matter what Okafor likes or doesn't like, they are going to finish with one of the worst records yet again. Honestly, who do you see finishing with a worse record?

I think he's saying that despite the tanking process, they still have yet to finish dead last. So essentially, the candidates for finishing with a worse record than philly do exist.

I think he's saying that despite the tanking process, they still have yet to finish dead last. So essentially, the candidates for finishing with a worse record than philly do exist.
I understood what dude was saying. To his point, 18 wins to 16 wins isn't a huge difference, so the point is moot

The Knicks will not finish with a worse record than the 6ers again this season

Leaving the Wolves which will probably be one of the worst teams again

Other than that, like I stated before, I could see the Blazers, Nuggets as other possibilities, but odds for me are Philly

Last edited:
Tristan Thompson overplayed his hand in free agency and lost.

Tristan Thompsons' contract negotiations with the Cleveland Cavaliers have turned into a three-month-long standoff that nobody saw coming.
Thompson hit restricted free agency this July, meaning the Cavs could match any offer he got, but, early into free agency, it was reported they were nearing an agreement on a five-year, $80 million contract.

However, time passed, and the deal was never announced, and nobody knew what happened.

It later came out that Thompson, after seeing the flurry of free-agency activity this summer, turned down the Cavs' offer and wanted a max contract worth $94 million. His agent, Rich Paul, who is also LeBron James' agent, threatened that Thompson would take a one-year, $6.8 million deal (known as the qualifying offer) to hit unrestricted free agency next summer if the Cavs didn't offer him a max.

As **** said, if there were an offer sheet awaiting Thompson, he would have signed it by now. The Cavs have all of the leverage. If another team wants to make Thompson an offer — and there are only a handful with the cap space or ability to do so — the Cavs can match.

Thompson has little bargaining power since the Cavs can now offer him a lower deal, and he'll have nothing to fall back on. If Thompson wanted to just hold out the entire year, it wouldn't do him any good, because he'd remain a restricted free agent next summer.

Last edited:
Not really dude is going to get those Ms from the Raptors blee dat. 

Cavs can match any offer he gets next summer though because he's still restricted....
Not saying they would match but they can..

He's a lame man.

Hope he goes to Canada. 1st round exit blee dat :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Tristan Thompson overplayed his hand in free agency and lost.

Some people can do this when they know their worth, know their skill, and know for a fact someone will pay for it. Reggie Jackson

Some people are led to believe by yes men, that they have worth, skill and that someone will pay for it. Tristan Thompson

Cavs can match any offer he gets next summer though because he's still restricted....

He's a lame man.

Hope he goes to Canada. 1st round exit blee dat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's a lame for trying to get paid? Nah, y'all just gave 100+ mil to a spot up 3 point shooter. Blame ya boy Bron for trying to fleece Comic Sans Dan for being a slavemaster on his initial exodus. 

He's a lame man.

Hope he goes to Canada. 1st round exit blee dat :pimp: :pimp:

You cant want him gone. Yall need him more than he needs to be in Cleveland, he gets paid anywhere to play,

But i do hope he goes, better for chi

He's a lame for trying to get paid? Nah, y'all just gave 100+ mil to a spot up 3 point shooter. Blame ya boy Bron for trying to fleece Comic Sans Dan for being a slavemaster on his initial exodus. 
yea id feel some type of way if im doing all the dirty work busting my *** getting second opportunities while this guy gets an outrageous deal to shoot 3's and box out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom