THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is being 2-4 in the finals a knock on LeBron? Look at his opponents he's played so far in the finals. Twice vs the Spurs, once to the Mavs, and last year vs the Warriors. And last year he put up a great fight without Kyrie and Love. 5 years straight in the finals too, that's unreal.

2-4 in the finals with cakewalks through the East damn near every time. Nah.

Probably the most overrated superstar of all-time.

LeBron needs more help

Say it like it really is. 2-6. Son had 6 shots and only capitalized on 2 of them.

How is being 2-4 in the finals a knock on LeBron? Look at his opponents he's played so far in the finals. Twice vs the Spurs, once to the Mavs, and last year vs the Warriors. And last year he put up a great fight without Kyrie and Love. 5 years straight in the finals too, that's unreal.
Its easy to wash the Spurs in the playoffs though

Woah. The LeBron hate is so thick in here. Listen all I'm saying is LeBron loss to some great teams in the finals. Warriors excluded tho. Only because without Love and Kyrie, LeBron still took them to game 6. That mental ******, sensitive bunch should have swept the Cavs like any other team would have done.

Last edited:
It's preseason
laugh.gif
I have yet to watch a game
I watch as many as a I can idc that it's pre season 
laugh.gif

Thank god the photo shoot happened before dlo got that stupid haircut and started wearing a headband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom