THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRyNwLdUsAAsNl1.jpg
looking at this pic, I can't believe that Timmy has been in the league every year that Chris Paul has been :lol:

Melo is still too high at 26 tho
Dude is becoming underrated now :lol:

there are not TWENTY-FIVE dudes in the league better than Melo :rofl:

Woah. The LeBron hate is so thick in here. Listen all I'm saying is LeBron loss to some great teams in the finals. Warriors excluded tho. Only because without Love and Kyrie, LeBron still took them to game 6. That mental ******, sensitive bunch should have swept the Cavs like any other team would have done.

How are you defending lebron in that weak eastern conference and then bash the warriors for having one of the greatest seasons in the nba of all time in an extremely hard western conference?

Your not making any sense man

This is the same guy that said the Warriors would get knocked out in the first round.

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"][quote name="DarthSka"]What's stopping a Cavs/Clipps Finals? :nerd:[/quote]The Cavs getting eliminated before reaching the finals.[/quote]So the Clippers would do their part?

Interesting prediction, Clippers in the Finals.

:D

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"][quote name="ColdCity"][quote name="DarthSka"]What's stopping a Cavs/Clipps Finals? :nerd:[/quote]the clippers
the cavs[/quote]LeBron needs more help
CP3 needs more help[/quote]:lol:

What's stopping a Cavs/Clipps Finals? :nerd:

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Woah. The LeBron hate is so thick in here. Listen all I'm saying is LeBron loss to some great teams in the finals. Warriors excluded tho. Only because without Love and Kyrie, LeBron still took them to game 6. That mental ******, sensitive bunch should have swept the Cavs like any other team would have done.

How are you defending lebron in that weak eastern conference and then bash the warriors for having one of the greatest seasons in the nba of all time in an extremely hard western conference?

Your not making any sense man
*you're*

Jamal is considered a top 3 shooting guard in this thread so I guess the Clippers should make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom