The 25 Richest People of All Time

It's just interesting. Never knew someone that was recently a headline figure was the 8th richest guy of all time.

It was in our times, he's an individual not a family like some of the others. PL=lus he's gone now and the region is in more turmoil.

I wonder what happened to his wealth after his death.

Read a book a few years back by a financial analyst and they said that the Rothschilds were worth billions in the 1800's due to there stranglehold on European finances and banks. He estimated that collectively their family is worth trillions of dollars, I bet you those Forbes figures are just Evelyn Rothchild's families networth alone. Amyer had many sons that had sons. We are talking about the ****** that essentially created the modern banking system for gods sake! You think they would allow of full real view of their finances?! Comeon mahn!

Last edited:
Read a book a few years back by a financial analyst and they said that the Rothschilds were worth billions in the 1800's due to there stranglehold on European finances and banks. He estimated that collectively their family is worth trillions of dollars, I bet you those Forbes figures are just Evelyn Rothchild's families networth alone. Amyer had many sons that had sons. We are talking about the ****** that essentially created the modern banking system for gods sake! You think they would allow of full real view of their finances?! Comeon mahn!

this.

When you're issuing credit to COUNTRIES, "networth" don't mean a thing.

400 Billion ****.. you couldn't spend all that even if you tried 
smokin.gif

#3 John D. Rockefeller – Net Worth $340 Billion
#4 Andrew Carnegie – Net Worth $310 Billion
#9 Henry Ford – Net Worth $199 Billion
#12 Bill Gates – Net Worth $136 Billion
#14 John Jacob Astor – Net Worth $121 Billion
#20 Friedrich Weyerhauser – Net Worth $80 Billion
#21 Jay Gould – Net Worth $71 Billion
#22 Stephen Van Rensselaer – Net Worth $68 Billion
#23 Marshall Field – Net Worth $66 Billion
#24 Sam Walton – Net Worth $65 Billion
#25 Warren Buffett – Net Worth $64 Billion

Its funny how many of them are Americans :smokin

ya there's no way the Rothschild is correct, I'm sure even Rockefeller and Carnegie is false. They run the world - word to Bilderberg.

ya there's no way the Rothschild is correct, I'm sure even Rockefeller and Carnegie is false. They run the world - word to Bilderberg.

What. They were dead and gone when the Bilderburg group was founded.

I've always felt like the Rothschilds numbers were SEVERELY undercalculated. 

Like, unfathomably low. 

There is a reason they stay out of the limelight. They fund entire countries. 

Last edited:
wait if they are counting kings and stuff on the list how is genghis khan not on there? he conquered like half of asia...

yall think gadafi smashed b when she performed for him..I do..come on now dude ran **** for a milly she better give it up whats hov going to do lol

What. They were dead and gone when the Bilderburg group was founded.

"they" are still alive and working in finance

images

Evelyn Robert Adrian de Rothschild is a British financier, and a member of the Rothschild family.
Born: August 29, 1931 (age 81)
Net worth: $20 billion USD (2011)

Back
Top Bottom