The 25 Richest People of All Time

how was Gaddafi worth that much? i remember hearing before he was filthy rich but
sick.gif
if its even true
Gaddafi had so much gold and oil in lybia he almost bodied the dollar and the euro thats one of the reasons he got killed.
Let 'em know.

The thing that always made me laugh was how the rebels found the time to start a bank literally weeks after the revolution started. They basically had foreign money come in and set that financial system up with the quickness.
roll.gif

What. They were dead and gone when the Bilderburg group was founded.
"they" are still alive and working in finance

images

Evelyn Robert Adrian de Rothschild is a British financier, and a member of the Rothschild family.
Born: August 29, 1931 (age 81)
Net worth: $20 billion USD (2011)
MINIMUM.

You really don't believe that his MAX net worth, do you?

Let 'em know.

The thing that always made me laugh was how the rebels found the time to start a bank literally weeks after the revolution started. They basically had foreign money come in and set that financial system up with the quickness.:rofl:

The controlled opposition that's out of control now :smh:

I've always felt like the Rothschilds numbers were SEVERELY undercalculated. 

Like, unfathomably low. 

There is a reason they stay out of the limelight. They fund entire countries. 

Read they had more "accounts recievable" on countries and overall assets than actual cash. Thats power and influence. Which is worth more than actual net worth.

The Rothschild fam is very diluted these days tho. One is dating a rapper and one is getting drunk at an SEC school :lol:

Like, unfathomably low. 

Read they had more "accounts recievable" on countries and overall assets than actual cash. Thats power and influence. Which is worth more than actual net worth.

The Rothschild fam is very diluted these days tho. One is dating a rapper and one is getting drunk at an SEC school
laugh.gif
I heard they lost a lot of money during WWII, but I really don't think that they're worth as little as they report.

If I was them, i'd send off the notion that I wasn't that much either. 

They own hella real estate, a lot of wine, tons of art, hell they BOUGHT entire governments and national banks. 

They STAY making news but only in 1 or 2 sentences. 

Hell, Evelyn Rothschild spent his WEDDING NIGHT in the White House.

Tell me who you know that can do that on a whim. 
mean.gif

MINIMUM.

You really don't believe that his MAX net worth, do you?

Publicly. It's what's listed on the website. There is a such thing a off the record and black budgeting/ accounting.

Even then this is just one member of the family. representing a portion of 20 billion out of 350 billion.

I'm pretty sure a conspiracy theorist out there on the web has the right calculation though.

I think it would be in their interest to misrepresent their numbers. Gives the impression that that kind of wealth is honestly attainable to others in their peer group.

what thread was this in?
:nerd:

I think though it was one of those race threads a while back.
ya there's no way the Rothschild is correct, I'm sure even Rockefeller and Carnegie is false. They run the world - word to Bilderberg.
They had to adjust for inflation and what not. They were monopolizing but they were not the end and the beginning of their businesses.

Rothschild's though :x There's no accurate way to get it right for them. Forget even if they revealed all of their legal info. All the off the books stuff is probably even more.
images

Evelyn Robert Adrian de Rothschild is a British financier, and a member of the Rothschild family.
He had to be referring to Carnegie and Rockefeller. Who doesn't know the Rothschild lineage and empire still exists today?

Last edited:
images

I was talking about Andrew Carnegie & John Rockefeller being associated with the Bildergurg Group.

Dude was so rich, he could use a gold plated trash bag to pick his dog's **** up out the backyard and then use liquid gold to clean it off....

By this method, the trillionaire masters of the universe  remain hidden whilst Forbes magazine poses lower ranking  billionaires like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett as the  richest men in the World. Retired management consultant  Gaylon Ross Sr, author of Who's Who of the Global Elite,  has been tipped from a private source that the combined  wealth of the Rockefeller family in 1998 was approx (US)  $11 trillion and the Rothschilds (U.S.) $100 trillion.  However something of an insider's knowledge of the hidden  wealth of the elite is contained in the article, "Will the  Dollar and America Fall Down on August 19?.." on page 1 of  the 12th July 2001 issue of Russian newspaper Pravda. The  newspaper interviewed Tatyana Koryagina, a senior research  fellow in the Institute of Macroeconomic Researches  subordinated to the Russian Ministry of Economic  Development (Minekonom) on the subject of a recent  conference concerning the fate of the U.S. economy: 

Koryagina: The known history of civilization is merely the  visible part of the iceberg. There is a shadow economy,  shadow politics and also a shadow history, known to  conspirologists. There are [unseen] forces acting in the  World, unstoppable for [most powerful] countries and even  continents. 

Here is why this is funny to me about the Rothschilds that not a lot of people know.

They bought Reuters which in turn bought the Associated Press.

They also own most of The Economist.

Think about this for a minute.

They CONTROL these forms of media, albeit financially.

You're telling me they don't flub their own numbers to save face? 

These Forbes lists are a joke man. Not taking away anything from Mansa Musa cause I know it probably pained some of them to admit it, but ya'll are tripping if ya'll think the Rothschilds and other secret/unnamed people aren't out there playing dice with the world. 

Here is why this is funny to me about the Rothschilds that not a lot of people know.

These Forbes lists are a joke man. Not taking away anything from Mansa Musa cause I know it probably pained some of them to admit it, but ya'll are tripping if ya'll think the Rothschilds and other secret/unnamed people aren't out there playing dice with the world. 

its crazyy :smh:

Mansa Musa could have used that money much more wisely.

Instead he was running around to the middle east trying to convert to Islam with ten-thousands of men and slaves.

Imagine if that money was used properly. You know, since he's emperor of a land and all.

its crazyy
mean.gif
Also add the Financial Times. I forgot about them too. 

Like, unfathomably low. 

I actually side with Putty on this one. Its clear the Rothschilds are worth trillions.. They just aren't able or willing to fold into the normative do-nothing positions in any relative governments. FWIW I wrote a paper on my theories in school years back.

Mansa Musa could have used that money much more wisely.
Instead he was running around to the middle east trying to convert to Islam with ten-thousands of men and slaves.
Imagine if that money was used properly. You know, since he's emperor of a land and all.
interesting u bring tht up.......iv had plenty of conversations with friends about what they would do with an x amount of money, and they usually dont give the same answers. just saying 'using the money properly'...is so subjective. building mosques and helping the poor seems a legit way to spend your wealth to some......ya know?

im guessing its because he had control over some of the largest oil fields for like 40 years and didnt invest any money in the countries infrastructure. So you could say that most of it was Libya's money that he just took for himself

Khadafi invested in his people... come on son.

Each had :

-a house (150 square meters when you get married)
-free electricity
-free water
-gaz was 0,08 euros per litres
-banks were given money without interest
-country has a dept of 3,3% (best one)
-gives 1 600 euros per months to any student studying outside of lybia.
-each families has a 300 euros pay check per month
-if you work for the country, you get a car when you travel in the country
etc.

Only thing, they didn't have much liberty, but still saying he did nothing for the infrastructure and the people.... :smh:

That article is good, but still the way they did it is meh... (with the inflation and all that).

Back
Top Bottom