The 25 Worst songs of all Time

Posted In:: Blogs Top-10[h1]The 25 Worst Songs of All Time[/h1]

With Hip Hop at a downward spiral for the better part of a decade, the pool of awful songs to choose from was extensive, to break it down to just 25 was a task within itself. We reflect back on some of the most atrocious songs of all time.

Published:

May 09, 2012 at 11:16 pm EST

Posted by: admin

nasginuwine30.png

Veteran Journalist Shea Serrano reflects back on the some of the worst of the worst.

The worst single of Nas career complete with nonsensical lyricism and a beat that only a struggling rapper would love. Thank God Jay-Z put a battery in Nas’ back after this.

Bad enough we had to deal with the video, where Hammer attempted to make speedos look cool. Seriously, have you ever felt threatened by a dude wearing something that only accentuates his ****?

It gave kids in middle school an anthem. Good. Bad? It gave us Lil Mama and then gave us America’s Best Dance Crew. We’re still (sorta) suffering.

Singing Lil Wayne only emotes drugged emotion and the feeling of 2,000 cats on their menstrual cycles. This is what you get when you let teenagers decide the fate of music.

A BET Uncut staple, not only for its absurdity but for how damn disgustingly catchy it was. Its distant cousin “IfUrReady2Learn

What That Thang Smell Like
roll.gif
roll.gif

Take P & Romeo off that "I Need Dubs" beat and you have a good song.

I don't understand why they think ice ice baby was a bad song.

Like yes Vanilla Ice was a gimmick and a joke.  But the song was catchy with a good beat and chorus.  It wasn't a bad song.  My Neck My Back on the other hand.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I don't understand why they think ice ice baby was a bad song.

Like yes Vanilla Ice was a gimmick and a joke.  But the song was catchy with a good beat and chorus.  It wasn't a bad song.  My Neck My Back on the other hand.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree

Ice Ice Baby was a good song

I'm glad "Sunshine" made it on there.

I didn't +!!* with Hov for a minute after that garbage dropped.

Completely disagree with Pumps and a Bump, that song/video is legendary
laugh.gif

glad to see 50, Eminem (could have his own list alone), Nelly and Kurupt on there. All those songs were awful

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I'm glad "Sunshine" made it on there.

I didn't +!!* with Hov for a minute after that garbage dropped.
The song wasnt as bad as the video

I also like Sunshine and You Owe Me for what they are. And both Jay and Nas have made worse songs than those.

I randomly just watched the Nicki Minaj "Stupid #*%" video, and kind of can't believe she didn't make the list.

Originally Posted by mossman75

[h1]The 25 Worst Songs of All Time[/h1]

A BET Uncut staple, not only for its absurdity but for how damn disgustingly catchy it was. Its distant cousin “IfUrReady2Learn

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

I randomly just watched the Nicki Minaj "Stupid #*%" video, and kind of can't believe she didn't make the list.
She did, at #15
laugh.gif

I liked You Owe Me, might just be nostalgia though. My Neck, My back and Laffy Taffy were funny songs despite being disgraces.

I remember It's Over
laugh.gif
"The game's shut down, sorry!"

Forget what you heard, just off Ice stealing the beat that song is dope. "Stop, collaborate and listen...."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

14 posts and no one's questioning why You Owe Me is on that list???

That will forever be my %%+%
pimp.gif

Stopped reading after that. Despicable. 

Edit: Pumps and Bumps??? What That Thang Smell Like??
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom