Its funny looking at that list.

I've been around here too long...lol

Solid.

NT isn't what it used to be...

:wow: they threw Snuggles on the list??
I haven't seen that SN in ages.

edit -

Kicksology :wow:

HENZ$ :wow: :wow: :wow: (should been higher, but I'ma let that slide)
AirRev :wow:

No OhSnapps though? LovethXIV?

Last edited:
Its funny looking at that list.
I've been around here too long...lol
Solid.
NT isn't what it used to be...

I feel you, but what is in this life? Things are always changing, that's what makes memories so great though. I wouldn't want NT to stay stagnant or the same forever.

Grow and evolve while remaining true to the core that made NT great.

Here's the list
30.Ellaesco
29.S0lerebel aka Siriny
28.Kingcrux31
27.ILoveHipHop43 aka Wale
26.SLAM Ed
25.BubbaEla1 aka corgishoe
24.Airmag15
23.AirEwayz
22.johngotty
21.Thesneakerpimp
20.DonJuan513
19.Dirtylicious
18.DJ AM ONE
17.KDAY1580
16.SnugglesMcDuggal
15.collie27
14.Hiro31
13.Kahma
12.K Town Hu$tler aka Ben Baller
11.Kicksology
10.Methamphibian NYC
9.ALPHAPROJECT
8.Lo71
7.Croatianstyle
6.henz0
5.AirRev
4.Ekin702/AIRMAX2k3
3.JumpmanSt
2.Method Man aka Methodical Management
1.Nelson C
Def a few people I went.. "really?"

Jersey Joe -- I think should have been there.

all in all though.. not bad.
Although a moderator, Dirtylicious was known to get into flame wars with other members whenever he was provoked, almost to the point of breaking NikeTalk's rules of conduct.
roll.gif

Silly, don't you see that I don't make myself the center of attention, YOU GUYS MAKE ME THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, I state my point, you guys can easily choose to ignore me, but I guess that's all pretty far fetched wishes...the stans jump at the opportunity to crack the same ol played out jokes and then get upset when I don't stay quiet....ya don't even make sense.

Easy Steezy, I know you are a lighting rod for attention, but try not to let these things bother you my man. Usually the most visible members are the most viable targets for attempts at laugh or shots, but it comes with the territory. People like you and your personality on here keep this place live and moving.

I might not like the vibe of Dressing Better, but that obviously caters to a certain demographic.

People just want to get a reaction out of you or a quote.

Also, me and the man may bump heads in android/iPhone threads and etc. But no Ninjahood?

My dude is like the hood legend of NT, literally and figuratively.. From the sneakers, to the music, to the general. Dude deserved to be on that list.

Easy Steezy, I know you are a lighting rod for attention, but try not to let these things bother you my man. Usually the most visible members are the most viable targets for attempts at laugh or shots, but it comes with the territory. People like you and your personality on here keep this place live and moving.
I might not like the vibe of Dressing Better, but that obviously caters to a certain demographic.

That's my whole thing....do you know this dude enPhan went as far a tellin Thytktkerjobs to tell me to make a twitter account so he can flame me there... :rofl:

Yet I'm the one that craves for attention...gotta be kidding me.

Silly, don't you see that I don't make myself the center of attention, YOU GUYS MAKE ME THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, I state my point, you guys can easily choose to ignore me, but I guess that's all pretty far fetched wishes...the stans jump at the opportunity to crack the same ol played out jokes and then get upset when I don't stay quiet....ya don't even make sense.

yeah, that's why people keep posting pics of him, because they want his attention

Few things:

1. The list was based on sneaker influence. Posted by the sneaker section, the list is solely which NT'ers were deemed to be most influential in terms of cultivating the sneaker culture.

2. There have been 1000's of NT members. To choose only 30 will incite a debate as to who should/should'nt be on the list, but then the again thats the POINT of the list. To create discussion. Some may look deeper and conclude that the list is controversial but everyone is more than entitled to their own opinion. The best thing about this world is that no two point of views will be alike and that is something that is harbored in the sneaker community, everyone has an opinion, debates spark, and in the end it just helps keep everything fresh and diverse.

3. For those bashing the selections, remember this, it is easy to come in here and voice your opinion and and take a stance against others. People who work on these posts, regardless of media outlet, have a terribly difficult job. It is 100% IMPOSSIBLE to please everyone, but it takes a lot of hard work, time, and effort to compile pieces like these. Lots of consideration and debate goes into it and at the end of the day the goal is to present a well-informed list to give the end-user something enjoyable to read and discuss. Politics come into play in all facets of life but the goal here is truly just to get people to read and offer a unique/content and perspectives.

4. Yes I do in fact contribute to the Sneaker section for Complex magazine. This does not necessarily mean that I agree/disagree with the choices seen on the list. I do however agree that NT is a major force in getting the sneaker community to what it is today, and being driven by users, there should be a list highlighting some of those who were deemed to be most influential. Despite the fact that everyone here is going to have a different list from the version presented, we can all agree that the real point here is that NT as a community is important and so is everyone who contributes.

Anyways on with the topic, for what is worth and with the points brought up on here the list seems legit, I personally only recognize about 10 of those names, but Ive only been here since 08

yeah, that's why people keep posting pics of him, because they want his attention

How accurate is that fam?...do you know 90% of the times I've posted my picture is within the DB thread and the WDYWT?...how many other NTers don't do that?....with the exception of a few threads in the past, I stay in my threads.

The way I see it with Ksteezy is a point that someone mentioned before. He lives the life majority of these dudes want. So people are upset / salty and lash out.

It's a messageboard with 99% people you'll never meet in real life, it if effects/bothers you that much what one person posts it's time to shut off the computer and go outside.

How accurate is that fam?...do you know 90% of the times I've posted my picture is within the DB thread and the WDYWT?...how many other NTers don't do that?....with the exception of a few threads in the past, I stay in my threads.

I must be imagining that avy, must be all the attention I want to get from you

If Wizkid and whyhellothere don't make it.. then this list is invalid. They've blessed this forum with so much mass and beautiful yambs :frown:

True. But TAN is our best kept secret.
Also, the threads appreciating Yambs are NSFW. So their greatness goes under the radar.

NT should make its own Influential list. One thats not rated E for everyone.

I don't mind steezy at all, leave my dude alone. I'll always remember when he offered a dude on here to hang out with him because the dude said he didn't have many friends. Thought it was super cool of him to extend an offer like that to a complete stranger. Steezy, don't mind these people. Corny *** dudes

Dude.. just let it go.

there really is no point in defending yourself from every little mosquito who wants to suck a drop of your blood.

YOUR threads...like when you documented your entire vacation with your wife :lol:

...some nice pics though.

What's the difference between him and some random NTer who makes a thread " my vacation pics to so and so"

Steezy got a nice wife

Nice whip

Shoes he wants

Makes good money and does what he likes on the side and can afford to have fun

Nice crib

Seems like a stand up guy, yet y'all choose to rag on him, everything thread it's "pics or lies" he gives y'all the proof and you get mad lol

Glad Future was not on that list :wink:

Seriously though, I wish I could have read more posts from the older people.

Back
Top Bottom