The 48 Laws of Power

There comes a time when you get fed up, Hapiness will not be able to pay my light bill, car insurance, rent, etc. I need to have the metal willpower to get my money right then ill be happy. Because I'm broke now and well I'm not happy all the time.. What's there to lose?

That's the thing fam. We live in a world where a price is placed on our happiness... And a lot of us can't pay that price. This perpetuates the vicious cycle of us trying to get over on others, so that we can obtain our own happiness and not worry about the other guy's.

I know no one is happy when their bills aren't paid, but I also know that our problems don't go away when we are able to pay them either. None of this is real fam.

Laws of Illusion, manipulation and deception... :smh:
People that buy into this crap just don't realize that this BS might fly for a while but in the end these "laws" are nothing but a road to ruin.

The real God doesn't enjoy these tactics... its a wide rode to evil... read it but don't employ all of the laws... some of them are trifle...

That's the thing fam. We live in a world where a price is placed on our happiness... And a lot of us can't pay that price. This perpetuates the vicious cycle of us trying to get over on others, so that we can obtain our own happiness and not worry about the other guy's.
I know no one is happy when their bills aren't paid, but I also know that our problems don't go away when we are able to pay them either. None of this is real fam.

The Matrix is online :smh: I would just say eff it and start to teach myself how to live off the land but hey idk if I'm ready to be about that life.

If what you want out of life is power over others, this book is for you.

But don't, not even for a second, think that the teachings found in this book will help you become a happier person.
I agree with this.  
Great book. I read it last year. Some of the laws are kind of grimy though.
It's a grimey world we live in at least you could educate yourself on how to out smart the haters and people who feed off of weaker people.

That ish gotta stop we all need to ban together With these ideals and educate ourselves so we no longer allow the powers to be to pull the wool over our eyes.
Pretty much the only reason I would study this book.  I hate manipulation tactics, and using that to get what you want.  It's a cold world but these tactics aren't necessary to succeed in it.  I would just use this book as a tool to see the BS you come across and deal with it accordingly.  Some of the laws are really good though and aren't manipulative. 

Last edited:
I mean it comes off that most of seem either well off financially or you guys just don't give no dambs about coming up in this system because its not to your liking...in mean with all seriousness do you find this economy to be something to lean on and feel complacent enough to not ponder these deep rooted issues enough to say I'm gonna learn the tricks of the trade and capitalize on the why in which this business structure was founded on?

Pretty much the only reason I would study this book.  I hate manipulation tactics, and using that to get what you want.  It's a cold world but these tactics aren't necessary to succeed in it.  I would just use this book as a tool to see the BS you come across and deal with it accordingly.  Some of the laws are really good though and aren't manipulative. 
[/quote]

I agree. This is sort of my idea of executing things myself, but just because we see how the corrupt system works doesn't to an extent mean then by knowing its messed up we will be able to then carry on and maneuver threw these tactics unchanged.

Got the physical copy never sat down to really read it though, maybe because I (think) have a low attention span, but that parts I read were good. I like books like these just so I can get another perspective and maybe apply it to my owself.

I mean it comes off that most of seem either well off financially or you guys just don't give no dambs about coming up in this system because its not to your liking...in mean with all seriousness do you find this economy to be something to lean on and feel complacent enough to not ponder these deep rooted issues enough to say I'm gonna learn the tricks of the trade and capitalize on the why in which this business structure was founded on?

I've read the book multiple times and I agree with Blink the other dudes, the book will help you by showing you historic examples of how to attain power in business/certain relationships.
Beyond that however I personally don't believe that your life is defined by how much power you gained more so the the type of influence you leave.
Stalin and Hitler were powerful but so were Ghandi and Malcolm.
I'm all for being dominant in your ambitions and circulating that drive throughout your life but compromising your morals for power makes you just as much of a slave as the people you control.

Currently reading it right now. Really good read, i've begun to jot down the laws that really stick out to basically have a mini guide to personally have for myself.

Well here's my problem my morals seem to conflict with my family's ideas and my in laws ideas for their daughters life. I'm in a bind and I want to become a success so people will feel I'm not a failure I'm growing tired of the guilt and I'd love some fast money but that dope boy life is layed out been there done that caught. Charge... Vol.frustrated and need new ideas

Last edited:
This book is real nice. I am actually enrolled in a class called Power Basics and this is the book that we use for it. The best class I have ever had

People that go around telling everyone they read the book clearly didnt get the message of it. :lol:

Most of the traits in the book are introverted ambitious behaviors you either have it or you dont.

Trying to act out some of them will just have you looking like a **** if its not natural.

I posses all the attributes of manipulating people for my benefit I'm not proud of it. I've just been around that behavior since being a little boy, it inherently comes natural.

scooped these up yesterday from the bookstore.. fresh outta college, went out backpacking SE asia/aus for 3 months now back in the states ready to grind..would recommend 'how to influence people' also for a good read

ea68646823d311e28e2c22000a1fb747_7.jpg

this book isnt for people that put others before themselves this is for those that want to do for self and dont care who gets stepped on...on the way to the top..i dont think anybody should be ashamed of wanting to be the best in what you do, alot of these comments just show that the world has indeed gone soft..
pimp.gif

While youre at it read The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli. Real politicin in that book man.

Good looks OP. :nerd:

I'm about to go to my local B and N to scoop up a copy.
Never heard of this book until now.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom