The 61st Annual GRAMMY'S - Feb. 10th, 2019 at 7:30PM EST on CBS

Tyler is gonna win best rap album because he likes men. Hollywood needs to stop being so obvious with their agenda at least pretend to be unbiased lol

Edit: lol I had no idea the grammys went off already and of course just as I predicted. I miss when hip-hop was by black people for black people. Once those people took over everything has been weird since.
Tyler’s album was cold though.

FREEDOM is one of those songs that is just a feeling. It gets in you in a Good way. I’ve never heard of this dude before tonight, though I have seen him as the BandLeader on Cobert……

With that being said I THOUGHT PHARELL SANG FREEDOM?!!!!

What a surprise.
That sounds like a Pharrell SONG that’s he’s sang and done before. That’s sitting weird with me.

Last edited:
Now I know for a fact Pharrell had a song called FREEDOM that was also one of those Songs that felt good to me, it I thought the Jean Baptiste FREEDOM was another Pharrell joint just by a different name.

Tyler is gonna win best rap album because he likes men. Hollywood needs to stop being so obvious with their agenda at least pretend to be unbiased lol

Edit: lol I had no idea the grammys went off already and of course just as I predicted. I miss when hip-hop was by black people for black people. Once those people took over everything has been weird since.
I thought his album was great. Well deserved

I thought his album was great. Well deserved

Yeah… I don’t think him winning the award has anything to do with his sexual preferences, it was a great album and was very deserving of the win.

It’s not like they nominated and gave Lil Nas X the award, come on now.

Yeah… I don’t think him winning the award has anything to do with his sexual preferences, it was a great album and was very deserving of the win.

It’s not like they nominated and gave Lil Nas X the award, come on now.
Folks just mad he won it over Kanye . His last 3 albums have been incredible. Dude is a musical genius

Folks just mad he won it over Kanye . His last 3 albums have been incredible. Dude is a musical genius

I’m as big a Kanye fan as anyone on this forum, and I still felt CMIYGL was deserving over Donda. Donda was a great album to me, and I enjoyed that it was so long, but from an album standpoint CMIYGL is a more complete project. Easily Tyler’s best album IMO.

Sidenote, it was just the 9 year anniversary of Wolf, very underrated Tyler album that doesn’t get enough love.

If y'all like batty boi raps cool... But I'm not taking the Grammys as an indicator of what good hip-hop is. They've never respected hip-hop and usually vote based on popularity or whatever agenda they're pushing. Like Macklemore, Tyler won cause he fits a certain mold.

I’m as big a Kanye fan as anyone on this forum, and I still felt CMIYGL was deserving over Donda. Donda was a great album to me, and I enjoyed that it was so long, but from an album standpoint CMIYGL is a more complete project. Easily Tyler’s best album IMO.

Sidenote, it was just the 9 year anniversary of Wolf, very underrated Tyler album that doesn’t get enough love.
I’m right there with you. Although it got some bangers it just wasn’t cohesive to me. !I went to Tyler concert in Atlanta. Man the vibe was unreal. Will never forget it.

If y'all like batty boi raps cool... But I'm not taking the Grammys as an indicator of what good hip-hop is. They've never respected hip-hop and usually vote based on popularity or whatever agenda they're pushing. Like Macklemore, Tyler won cause he fits a certain mold.

Nobody cares what the grammys think. It was just a dope album. You keep trying to say he won it for an agenda but you haven't even heard it, that's more telling than anything.

If you/we didn't know Tyler was Gay, you wouldn't be able to tell it from his Raps.
So I don't get the "if y'all like batty boi Raps cool...." thing.

Dude def a Big Old Troll.
I don't believe that he is either, but that's just from the Troll he's put on since I first saw him way back on Season 2 of JackAss....
Before they even had a Film Jackass, dude was the cat in the Crew that you could tell would out-JackAss the JackAss crew, on some just because ****.
If he is, cool.....I just don't think that he is.

Playing gay been the move for alot of rappers to boost their careers

Young thug, uzi vert etc

Unless Tyler is a 10+ year plant… idk how anyone is hating on the dude, he has literally found success by staying true to himself and not compromising what he wants to make for anyone else.

His sound has evolved while staying true to who he was from the start.

Back
Top Bottom