The Adidas "Futurecraft"

"Thank you for your RSVP to the adidas FUTURECRAFT event. We look forward to seeing you tonight. Admittance will be based on event capacity.
*Please note pairs of FUTURECRAFT 4D, will not be sold or distributed at the launch event.
If you’re interested in purchasing a pair of FUTURECRAFT 4D, please contact retail partners KITH, SNS and Packer Shoes for additional details.
For additional information on FUTURECRAFT please visit adidas.com/futurecraft."

Just got this email.
When did u rsvp?

I think I messed up on Copdate. I got on the list for the Teaneck location and then clicked no thanks for the New Jersey location. Now I can’t find the list any more. I thought it was the same list so I didn’t want to enter it twice...

I think I messed up on Copdate. I got on the list for the Teaneck location and then clicked no thanks for the New Jersey location. Now I can’t find the list any more. I thought it was the same list so I didn’t want to enter it twice...
Left bar
D4A80BDD-609E-43FC-B7C3-8F31CE581074.png

“My Lists”

Event was pretty cool, free beers is never a bad option.

No shoes however action Bronson rolled through and picked up a pair lol I can't wait to wear these, looks like comfort is on point.

Fun to see them in person at the launch event tonight. Not sure I'll try to cop later this year, as I'm not sure I like the look of the midsole. And, at the price point, I think I would prefer the performance of some Vaporfly 4% (of which I don't own any yet).

My photo of one of the sample pairs:
DSCF2088.JPG

Ended up popping into the event. Although I already had a pair in hand back in May it’s always nice to lay hands on these shoes.

Attachments

• 60A6D4E8-09CD-4D59-A0FE-F3E760C1EB60.jpeg
    60A6D4E8-09CD-4D59-A0FE-F3E760C1EB60.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 6230EF09-D38E-4CFC-8443-370F7C62B2B3.jpeg
    6230EF09-D38E-4CFC-8443-370F7C62B2B3.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 39
  • BBE15BA5-2E03-4AFB-A086-C0BB9FF8DEE6.jpeg
    BBE15BA5-2E03-4AFB-A086-C0BB9FF8DEE6.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 50

Repost from the BOOST thread, for all Futurecraft info here.

$300 is steep for my tastes, but after reading Ray P from Nicekicks take after wearing for most of 2017, they seem to have more longevity than boost. That i do like.

So 100k+ pairs this year, of that shoe alone, but the byproduct is so toxic they're being sued over it? Something doesn't add up...
Agreed. And Carbon corp was very visible with this rollout at location in NYC.

Agreed. And Carbon corp was very visible with this rollout at location in NYC.
I think they would be too since they are making a huge chunk of cash from this....if you break it down the 4D is UB with diff tech midsole which is $100 upgrade. and how much of that is going to Carbon I wonder. Because I would assume they will be involve in the manufacturing process of the midsole.

When is Packer going to notify the winners? They say they would today, but I'm doubting it

Back
Top Bottom