The Adidas "Futurecraft"

SNS is your best chance out of the 3 shops. Their online entry system also prevents you from entering multiple people.

Got a chance to play with a pair today at a local reseller boutique (Rare Pair). As you might imagine, they’re very nice. The tech is obviously very cool, they felt very responsive. I think I prefer the total black aesthetic a bit more from the 3D but needless to say, these are gonna be a must. I think im gonna pick up a pair of the 12/13 floating around.

Got a chance to play with a pair today at a local reseller boutique (Rare Pair). As you might imagine, they’re very nice. The tech is obviously very cool, they felt very responsive. I think I prefer the total black aesthetic a bit more from the 3D but needless to say, these are gonna be a must. I think im gonna pick up a pair of the 12/13 floating around.
Did you get a chance to try them on? Fit/feel compared to UB's and the 3D's ? even though I'll never get my hands on a pair of the 3D's.

Did you get a chance to try them on? Fit/feel compared to UB's and the 3D's ? even though I'll never get my hands on a pair of the 3D's.
No they were size 11. Couldn’t try on. The knit of the 3D runner seems very similar to the 4D, which is to say, my favorite knit upper on any adidas shoe (UB or otherwise). Comfortable and supportive without the cage. I couldn’t wear test to comment on the 4D portion, but it seemed to have a lot more give than the 3D - firm yet springy and responsive. The interesting part is that each section of the shoe had a different amount of give and a unique inner lattice of printed material - very cool how they can adjust the responsiveness and support based on the foots anatomy so specifically through the printing process.

No they were size 11. Couldn’t try on. The knit of the 3D runner seems very similar to the 4D, which is to say, my favorite knit upper on any adidas shoe (UB or otherwise). Comfortable and supportive without the cage. I couldn’t wear test to comment on the 4D portion, but it seemed to have a lot more give than the 3D - firm yet springy and responsive. The interesting part is that each section of the shoe had a different amount of give and a unique inner lattice of printed material - very cool how they can adjust the responsiveness and support based on the foots anatomy so specifically through the printing process.
Good **** bro.

Obviously shoes already made for retail won't have this option, but the info on the difference in responsiveness in certain areas of the sole is ****ing awesome. So excited to see this manufacturing process in stores so we can get a true 1 of 1 fit just for us. That will easily be worth whatever price they put on it.

image.png

Same Last names & adress with diff payment on sns disqualify?

I think they track it by IP or something because I entered one with all my info, and then tried to enter it again with all completely different email, it said I was denied for another entry. Even tried it on incognito and stuff.

like the parley pair .... like the hot pink/black pair more than ash/black but not turning down the ash colorway if i luck up. put in an entry for each size available at all 3 consortium shops. i'm surprised with only releasing at 3 shops that adidas didn't just run the distribution - instead 3 shops with questionable raffle practices will kick off its new tech. Also i guess carbon 4D squares will be a thing and like boost balls.

SNS prolly the most legit of the bunch.......they actually got a system.

Damn another long week waiting for w/ls
I hope kith is good to us all. I'm not a big fan of pinks but that color combo is just a beauty.

IMG_2483.PNG

Back
Top Bottom