adidas-zx-4000-4d-black-onix-4.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 30
  • adidas-zx-4000-4d-black-onix-6.jpg
    adidas-zx-4000-4d-black-onix-6.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 27
  • adidas-zx-4000-4d-black-onix-7.jpg
    adidas-zx-4000-4d-black-onix-7.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 26
Pics look good. Think the OG cw of the zx4000 just pulls it off better imo. Might be the white stripe on the carbon pair that kills it for me

Have any retailers confirmed they’re getting the black ZX’s that are supposed to release this weekend?

I haven’t seen anyone announce it yet.

Have any retailers confirmed they’re getting the black ZX’s that are supposed to release this weekend?

I haven’t seen anyone announce it yet.

Keep an eye out on Kith. They'll usually drop info that morning (saturday) on their kithfootwear instagram page.

Keep an eye out on Kith. They'll usually drop info that morning (saturday) on their kithfootwear instagram page.

I don’t have a bot so I can’t mess with Kith lol their site is literally the worse.

Hopefully the usual places start announcing tomorrow.

I'm hoping StA will have em
Were you the one that hit on the consortium runners from them awhile back? I remember someone on this thread catching the W from them.

Have a feeling the black pair is getting pushed back. I’ve now only seen two random retailers announce that they’re releasing on Saturday.

I assume they got pushed back because of the Yeezys dropping this weekend.

Probably right. I haven't heard much other than a few IG posts/stories from a few retailers. Unless they tryna fly under the radar with the yeezy drop. 350 retail is quite steep, but I'd pay it.

Also, just tried on the OG cw of the zx and on second thought, I think you can go TTS with these. I have maybe a little under a thumbs length of room with mine. For comparison, the OG UB 1.0 is quite snug in the same size.

Probably right. I haven't heard much other than a few IG posts/stories from a few retailers. Unless they tryna fly under the radar with the yeezy drop. 350 retail is quite steep, but I'd pay it.

Also, just tried on the OG cw of the zx and on second thought, I think you can go TTS with these. I have maybe a little under a thumbs length of room with mine. For comparison, the OG UB 1.0 is quite snug in the same size.

I am actually regretting going TTS on the og ZX.. I have wider feet and wish I would have went 1/2 size up but will prob just sell them and get the blacks next size up.

I am actually regretting going TTS on the og ZX.. I have wider feet and wish I would have went 1/2 size up but will prob just sell them and get the blacks next size up.
Ah that could be it. I have narrow feet so I'm typically a 9 in most silos except for PK NMDs.

IMG_5446.jpg any help would be appreciated not sure if these are legit , let me know so i can return asap incase they aren't thanks!!!. IMG_5443.jpg IMG_5441.jpg IMG_5440.jpg IMG_5445.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom