The Adidas "Futurecraft"

They'll probably sit since they're available for retail on stockx, although I guess it really depends on how many pairs will be available. They won't be snatched up immediately though.
They dropped in Australia last night and most sizes sold out within about half an hour. That's a lot longer than usual "gone within seconds" scenario we get with limited releases. There were even still a couple of large sizes available about 8 hours later so I think that if you're on the ball and ready to go at drop time you'll be good. Good luck man.

thx guys

B1F40857-2254-404A-963A-264097CEF4FA.png
Did it. Coupon wasn’t gonna get used otherwise. Plus free adc returns

repped for the code..

would i be safe ordering my UB size?

i typically go .5 up in UBs... wear an 11 in V2s and a 10.5 in 700s and most other adc shoes, except for performance/running shoes.

Congrats. Slightly salty that I paid $300+ from Shinzo Paris a few months back.

Thanks. Hey, we all take a loss with this shoe thing. Can’t even count how many times I jumped the gun and ended up paying MSRP or even resell when I didn’t have to (zebra 350s anyone?). :lol:

Truth be told, I gave up on the 4D line b/c they’ve been damn near impossible to get. But today the adidas gods finally blessed me and allowed me to use that damn 30% off icon code on something worthwhile lol.

Back
Top Bottom