The Adidas "Futurecraft"

For those that own the arshams how big do they fit. Do the have large insoles? I'm usually between a 12 and 13 but I really want to see in I can make an 11 work somehow. Everytime I see them I try to figure out how to make them work :lol:.

So Adidas Australia are dropping the carbons this weekend and have decided to charge $100 more than the white pair, which was $420. They asking $520 for carbons. So ridiculous.
IMG_0760.jpg

Even worse is their justification for the dramatic price hike.

IMG_0761.jpg

**** 'em

AsphaltGold sent me the email notice today that they had oversold my size, and cancelled.

Thank goodness I'd grabbed an ADC pair too...

03281625-0276-4697-8E9A-E6D171680B3E.jpeg

In Singapore, Adidas charged $550 for the ZX4000 4D Carbon, which is roughly AUD570 / GBP310 / USD406. So you have not seen the worst yet!

Maybe because of that, some pairs actually sat overnight, but eventually still sold out...

So Adidas Australia are dropping the carbons this weekend and have decided to charge $100 more than the white pair, which was $420. They asking $520 for carbons. So ridiculous.
IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

**** 'em

Last edited:
IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

**** 'em

I called this out when they dropped the white 4Ds, the AUS retail was wayyyy to low compared to the rest of the world. Only a matter of time before they adjusted it.

For those that own the arshams how big do they fit. Do the have large insoles? I'm usually between a 12 and 13 but I really want to see in I can make an 11 work somehow. Everytime I see them I try to figure out how to make them work :lol:.
you and me both.

If anyone in Hawaii needs an extra 9 for retail and tax, hit me up. I hit EB and also scored twice on ADC. Definitely was not expecting to triple up

F8915FBE-164B-4F5E-AE2D-71F73F655F4C.jpeg

ADC app raffle win: Adidas ZX 4000 Carbon 4D.
Much more excited for this style and color than when reviewing the previous Alphaedge version. Went up half to 11 from true to size. Exact width and extra thumb length. Adidas runners always run tight true to size for me so half is ok.
Tech is still a novelty compared to Boost or Air.
Still can’t imagine buying too many of these releases. But a few for variety is good.

I really hate all the sizing issues with Adidas. I got the White 4D ZX 4000 in my TTS and the length of the shoe is great, but the width is very tight. My feet are wide and I did go 1/2 size up on my 1.0 Ultraboost. So I got the Carbon pair 1/2 size up and the width is great, but the shoes are too long. I'm leaning towards staying with my TTS and hoping they stretch out over time.

Damn dsm with that damn near fsr.

ZX 4000 FOR EVERYONE.

Kith pair came in btw half size down from tts is def the way to go imo these are an 8 and fit bettter the og ZX which are an 8.5.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Back
Top Bottom