The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Holy crap dude, that's some extra crazy luck right there. Congrats and enjoy :nthat:
Thanks a lot man! I’m sure everyone who legit wants a pair will have a good chance at getting these for retail tomorrow If they try a bit. Good luck to all!

Got my pair off Packers a bit last midnight est... glad to have been able to grab them without much hassle

On the app, add the ZX to favorites (Heart Icon), then from favorites menu select your size from the scrolling drop down menu and add to bag > checkout.

FML...are you serious!!!!????

I just tried 13 and 13.5 sold out...had no idea. Thanks

Didn't win the adidas draw but got through on BBC on Frenzy....twice. Emailed them asking to cancel one. Waiting for a response back

Did the release of the black onyx switch with carbon in the states? I thought the black onyx were suppose to release at the end of March and Carbon in May?

Copped off kith I’m scared they gunna cancel lol I could have copped off concpts but didn’t want to get stuck with two pairs

High price point means resellers gonna tend stay away. I mean I can’t foresee them hoarding 10 pairs of these. Plus after fees, they’d be pretty much breaking even

Did Packer sell out quick at midnight? Totally forgot to check since I assumed their stock was just part of the COPDATE app.

Back
Top Bottom