The Adidas "Futurecraft"

link dead what was the tweet

it was some kid from the UK who enter the kith BK raffle and won and was asking someone to pick up for him bc he cant come

really hope some of these store catch on and make instore raffles for locals man. Like Tristate

They changed the rubber sole on the retail pairs. It’s not like the UB stretch web sole. It’s a full rubber sole you can’t see the midsole from the bottom of the shoe anymore.

mannn if i win
YOU ALREADY KNOW....
idghcs.gif

it was some kid from the UK who enter the kith BK raffle and won and was asking someone to pick up for him bc he cant come

really hope some of these store catch on and make instore raffles for locals man. Like Tristate

send me his twitter ill pick his pair up. Cant say they will make it back to him but ill pick them up :rofl: bet hed never enter an outta state/country raffle again.

Pricing on these isn’t what I thought it would be. Stock x going below 1500 also. Maybe this was there was a decent amount of inventory or production rumors later on keeping bids down.

If my TTS drops below 1k i'm picking it up

Also interesting that they say "Made in Germany" on the insole. Maybe they mean that's where it was designed. Since Carbon is based in California. Or they could mean it was assembled in Germany?

Also interesting that they say "Made in Germany" on the insole. Maybe they mean that's where it was designed. Since Carbon is based in California. Or they could mean it was assembled in Germany?
I support your decision.

They're assembled at the Futurecraft factory in Germany and it's possible they also produce the midsoles there as well. Carbon being based in CA doesn't mean they can't set up a midsole production system for adidas in Germany.

Can’t justify resell with my size only available from the first sample run & more drops coming this year.. plus I’m hearing they are more along the lines of 1.0 sizing for wide foot gang..

I wouldn't rely too heavily on that Ari Cagan guy's tweets in regards to restocks. He was most likely misinterpreting already flawed info from Carbon reps who aren't privy to adidas' actual production schedule and release plans.

They had product pages ready to go for multiple countries If they don’t make it there we might get a wider state side release with a full size run(hopefully) I just don’t see adidas making such a huge fuss over these and then not dropping them. The 3D release was completely diff

They're assembled at the Futurecraft factory in Germany and it's possible they also produce the midsoles there as well. Carbon being based in CA doesn't mean they can't set up a midsole production system for adidas in Germany.
Never heard about a Futurecraft factory before but that's really interesting.

https://www.engadget.com/2015/12/10/adidas-robot-speedfactory/

Also makes sense on why they called the AM4LDN and AM4PAR earlier this year Speedfactory pairs.

The fact that they have a Futurecraft factory to build these types of shoes gives me hope that they hope to scale this technology

Never heard about a Futurecraft factory before but that's really interesting.

https://www.engadget.com/2015/12/10/adidas-robot-speedfactory/

Also makes sense on why they called the AM4LDN and AM4PAR earlier this year Speedfactory pairs.

The fact that they have a Futurecraft factory to build these types of shoes gives me hope that they hope to scale this technology

That's the factory I meant, Speedfactory. I believe these were produced there but I could be wrong, might just be that they were assembled at the Herzogenaurach factory

Prices are dipping hard right now with all the Kith pairs getting picked up today. Can only hope it drops more after SNS pickups happen.

Also would not surprise me this drop was used to gauge interest to see how much they should put into production

I mean any Futurecraft drop in the next few months is serving that purpose for them, they still have a 6 month lead time so any decisions made today won't have any effect until the summer.

Hope they drop before July cause copping these over seas will be a task lol

I wouldn't rely too heavily on that Ari Cagan guy's tweets in regards to restocks. He was most likely misinterpreting already flawed info from Carbon reps who aren't privy to adidas' actual production schedule and release plans.
The Carbon folks at the NYC event were members of their executive team. I think they have a good sense of the plans to ramp production. Adidas is a big customer for them and now holds a board seat too.

So you guys don't think we are getting 100k of the black joints this year?

I hope we do...I'm not going too far over retail for the black pair and i didn't like the other renderings that was tweeted out a few weeks back.

If you did think we were going to see those numbers why drop close to a stack on it?

Back
Top Bottom