The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I guess my best hope as of now is an event for Chicago's flagship store and consortium shops.

If my TTS drops below 1k i'm picking it up

Also interesting that they say "Made in Germany" on the insole. Maybe they mean that's where it was designed. Since Carbon is based in California. Or they could mean it was assembled in Germany?
What tankdayglo said, the only the SPEEDFACTORY is in Germany as of now. The next one will be built in Atlanta and be completed sometime this year. Its in partnership with Oechsler Motion Inc.

Carbon equipment is probably located inside the Speedfactories.

Yeah bk was nice and easy, I'm going to say with insole out a women's 11 is the equivalent to a mens 10. I can deal but it's kinda snug.

IMG_2506.JPG IMG_2505.JPG

Yeah bk was nice and easy, I'm going to say with insole out a women's 11 is the equivalent to a mens 10. I can deal but it's kinda snug.

IMG_2506.JPG IMG_2505.JPG
Keep or flip? I truly can't imagine being in a position to flip a shoe for an easy 800 in profit and not actually selling the shoe. Especially with a questionable fit...and more shoes to drop later supposedly.

And how does the shoe feel vs boost.

The Carbon folks at the NYC event were members of their executive team. I think they have a good sense of the plans to ramp production. Adidas is a big customer for them and now holds a board seat too.

I'm sure the Carbon folks there were very knowledgeable about what Carbon is doing for adidas, but it's doubtful they know the ins and outs of adidas' release schedule, especially with the recent complications of the lawsuit, and especially if everything that aricagan guy claims was said is true, they really don't know what they're talking about.

He also claimed they said there were no other Futurecraft/4D silos planned for this year using that midsole, which is definitely not true considering there's a Y3 silo that will be using it, an alphabounce variant called AlphaEdge, and the 4D "Runner" consortium collabs.

Basically it sounds like the Carbon folks were just regurgitating info from the original press release that came out months ago when the project was first initially announced.

I sweet talked my way into a pair. Immediately put it up for consignment - hate to resell but I want my size and if this is how I get it sooner than later, so be it. Just wish I had a sense of timing.

They’re beautiful in hand. Wanted to hold on just to look at it.

CC5CEFE6-BC52-4392-A694-6D83F2FFA640.jpeg Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I sweet talked my way into a pair. Immediately put it up for consignment - hate to resell but I want my size and if this is how I get it sooner than later, so be it. Just wish I had a sense of timing.

They’re beautiful in hand. Wanted to hold on just to look at it.

View attachment 2045815
dude...if you get any news on a 13...especially an extra pair...I would forever owe you

Back
Top Bottom