The Adidas "Futurecraft"

White midsole alphaedge came up on the app this morning. Early access for icon status.

Attachments

• 70D6E1E7-36F2-4BF3-A87C-7560B8B6420A.png
    70D6E1E7-36F2-4BF3-A87C-7560B8B6420A.png
    588.6 KB · Views: 29
They delay the release on the other alphedge until next Tuesday, while my early access has no movement on shipping :rolleyes

Finally got a chance to check out the 4000s ADC *let* me buy. Dope shoe but lawd these aren’t worth that final price of $370. I can’t get over that price tag. :lol:
Completely agree. Finally tried mine on and the value just isn’t there. It’s a good option at the UB price point and I want to support the innovation, but not at the current price point.

Anyone with wide feet go TTS in the 4000s? I went my usual half-size up due to every slanted toe adidas shoe fitting small. They feel pretty good width-wise, but damn they’re extra long in the toe.

Wondering if getting my true sz 11 would work.

Anyone with wide feet go TTS in the 4000s? I went my usual half-size up due to every slanted toe adidas shoe fitting small. They feel pretty good width-wise, but damn they’re extra long in the toe.

Wondering if getting my true sz 11 would work.

Probably. I’m TTS 12 and got mine in a 12.5. I get ultra boost in a 12.5 and just compared the two...and the 4d’s are literally the same length. The toe box is much more forgiving though in the 4D

anyone got an y ADC code they're not using? would love to pick up a pair of the white 4d's.... but not at retail!

hit the DM if so! PLEASE!!

thanks!

Wonder if the new 4Ds will dry up like that. I got so many kicks and rarely get to wear much of them that the two 4Ds I own (Kith and ZX4000 OG) don't even make the rotation often.

Wonder if the new 4Ds will dry up like that. I got so many kicks and rarely get to wear much of them that the two 4Ds I own (Kith and ZX4000 OG) don't even make the rotation often.

I've found myself wearing the black 4000's a lot, and haven't seen anything like that, but it's certainly possible. Granted, what dayglo posted was a prototype, and very different from 4D's.

Back
Top Bottom