The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Wonder if the new 4Ds will dry up like that. I got so many kicks and rarely get to wear much of them that the two 4Ds I own (Kith and ZX4000 OG) don't even make the rotation often.

Those OG 3D Runners were reselling for $3k out the gate, doubtful any of the current pairs will reach similar prices except maybe the Invincibles but even with those I don’t see it.

Just received the Alphaedge 4D. They definitely fit TTS. The upper knit is quite strecthy like UB 3.0, and they look good on feet too. But IMO 4D sole is too firm to my liking. I guess I've been so used to with Nike Zoom Fly/Vaporfly cushioning.

Next Consortium 4D release

fp_153811_a
fp_153811_b
fp_153811_c

Next Consortium 4D release

fp_153811_a
fp_153811_b
fp_153811_c

Wow, those are nice. It's the Kith without the Kith colors.

Why they doing the Kith silhouette like that again though. First they did it with the Aspen UB Mids where they released like a couple of other colors. Now they're doing it with the Kith 4D.

I meant the durability of the 4D outsole.

Ahhh I totally misread that haha. Man I definitely hope not. Those 3D Runners were notoriously stiff out of the box, the few people I know who had them basically said the comfort was trash, even on the black pair they released later. Since that traditional 3D printed material is so rigid it wasn't really ideal for sneaker tech, probably why they released so few of those pairs. The feeling in hand of the 3D midsole (even on the brand new black pair I checked out in person back when they released) vs 4D is night & day. The 4D is so much more flexible. But yeah, definitely curious how it holds up.

why the **** did SNS just charge me for the alphaEdge... I never entered their raffle for these!! Did anyone else get a charge??

What does Consortium mean? Is that the model lineup?

Consortium is basically an umbrella term for limited products & collabs. Doesn't include all of them but lately a lot of stuff has been falling under that banner. It also refers to a series of stores that get Consortium product & other limited releases (similar to Nike's Tier 0).

Consortium is basically an umbrella term for limited products & collabs. Doesn't include all of them but lately a lot of stuff has been falling under that banner. It also refers to a series of stores that get Consortium product & other limited releases (similar to Nike's Tier 0).

That helps! These look awesome. But I'd personally save a mid for fall as I think they'd look best with joggers. The white wouldn't look bad with shorts though.

Srsly tho -- the tans would be no-brainers if I didn't have to pay what I expect will be Balenciaga prices for em. They go hard.

upload_2019-6-8_0-31-4.png

I should have copped when they were in $1k territory. Will have to admire them from afar.

upload_2019-6-8_0-31-4.png

I should have copped when they were in $1k territory. Will have to admire them from afar.

Hold it out. My Hypebeast Ultraboost were $3000 not long ago today you cant sell a pair for $750 even DS... Adidas will eventually play out 4D like they did boost. Im pretty sure they were rarer than those Arshams too.

Just received the Alphaedge 4D. They definitely fit TTS. The upper knit is quite strecthy like UB 3.0, and they look good on feet too. But IMO 4D sole is too firm to my liking. I guess I've been so used to with Nike Zoom Fly/Vaporfly cushioning.

I have the og alphaedge and the kith 4d... the midsole definitely softens up with time and wear... I honestly really like the 4d more as time goes on, very stable.

Back
Top Bottom