The Adidas "Futurecraft"

don't think there many sizes available since I've been keeping an eye on them while the new version dropped

great price for anyone that was able to cop though

Those hender scheme zx 4000s are only going for a little over retail for those that are wondering end has them up for 375 so they prolly 350 since you know end likes to tax

Looks like retail is $350 for those Hender Schemes, just like the regular ZX4000 4Ds. TBH, there's really nothing "Hender Scheme" about it which is why I think they are going for the same as the regular ZX4000 4Ds. Usually they add their own customization to it, but this time the materials look the same as OG, all they did was change the color of the suede to a dark tan. The black pair looks OK, but it really takes away from the design elements of the sneaker since it's all black.

The Kith 4D Mids were $500 retail, so I won't be surprised if these are the same & some eu shops are just taxing.

I really hope this means they haven't retired the low Consortium 4D silo & new colorways of those are coming...

I managed to have a feel of the Hi Res "yellow" in store and it is everything as expected for a 4D.
But the suede feels very "felt-like"...So it's an easy pass for me.

The Kith 4D Mids were $500 retail, so I won't be surprised if these are the same & some eu shops are just taxing.

I really hope this means they haven't retired the low Consortium 4D silo & new colorways of those are coming...

I wager a guess they are just bringing in new models to integrate the 4d in...more 4d pairs are now easily available. I guess a Consortium 4D pair will definitely differentiate from the rest easily..esp for a mid.

On the same note I feel the UB MID is also one of the best in comfort up there.

Finally tried a pair of these on yesterday. What a gimmicky rip off... sheeshus they are trash for what they cost.

What were you expecting?

I have a pair and love them tbh... much more supportive and firm than my UBs.... just wish i could double up again for under retail from ADC... it'l happen again

34BEE129-F8BC-498C-B1B3-A373EEEEC22D.jpeg

Feels too plain for $500, but if I didn't already own the Kith 4D I'd go after those white pairs.

Back
Top Bottom