The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Pricing on these isn’t what I thought it would be. Stock x going below 1500 also. Maybe this was there was a decent amount of inventory or production rumors later on keeping bids down.

or ... StockX has a model that encourages underselling - traditionally the sellers on StockX aren't folks who deal with consignment shops or really move volume through ebay couple that with next month being a heavy pick up month for flippers and they need the cash - you're getting underselling. I actually expect these to settle around 1.5K so if I can catch below a 1K I am going definitely shoot my shot.

or ... StockX has a model that encourages underselling - traditionally the sellers on StockX aren't folks who deal with consignment shops or really move volume through ebay couple that with next month being a heavy pick up month for flippers and they need the cash - you're getting underselling. I actually expect these to settle around 1.5K so if I can catch below a 1K I am going definitely shoot my shot.
I also forget there’s only around 300 3D and that’s all there will ever be...as fragmented and staggered as this release may be, if everyone gets their **** together, this could hit some pretty significant production numbers. As FullMax97 FullMax97 astutely said, it’s a different animal.

Congrats to those who scored on the raffles. Awesome to see NT'ers get lucky :nthat:

Hope these get released in Australia one day soon.

do only adi shoes with 4d printed soles count as futurecraft or do the speedfactory with boost count as futurecraft too?

Yeah this women's 11 is not gonna work with my fat feet. Any mens 11 out there that needs a w11/m10 ?

Also they never really show the toe box area up close, I'm truly in awe of this shoe so is it what it is but there's something about the front of the sole that I don't like.

IMG_2538.JPG

IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_2536.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah this women's 11 is not gonna work with my fat foot. Any mens 11 out there that needs a w11/m10 ?

Also the never really show the toe box area up close, I'm truly in awe of this shoe so is it what it is but there's something about the front of the sole that I don't like.

IMG_2538.JPG

IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_2536.JPG

the shoe is so sexy, got me over here contemplating that w11 in hopes they magically shrink to a w10 on my feet lol

the soles looks like melted and pulled cheese, or the portal to the Upside Down in Stranger Things.

FutureCrafts are a problem even for those IN NYC :lol:

the soles looks like melted and pulled cheese, or the portal to the Upside Down in Stranger Things.

FutureCrafts are a problem even for those IN NYC :lol:

so many people out of state applied and won but had no intention of coming here to pick them up. Kith has hell unclaimed pairs smh. They should have made this an in store raffle.

Kith notified more winners last night for today pickup. Kith notified winners on Monday for Tuesday pickup

I just think they held 2 raffles for 2 different day pickups. I saw somebody on FB win twice, one for Tuesday pickup and one for Wednesday pickup. So I doubt it's actually a re-raffle

I just think they held 2 raffles for 2 different day pickups. I saw somebody on FB win twice, one for Tuesday pickup and one for Wednesday pickup. So I doubt it's actually a re-raffle
Lol i was just there and they said they re raffled unclaimed Yesterday apparently. I don’t believe it one bit tho

like I said, Kith notified winners on Monday for a Tuesday pickup. So everyone thought the raffle was over. And then Tuesday night, Kith notified more winners for Wednesday pickup. So in a sense, it is a re-raffle, but I don't know how someone can win twice if its a re-raffle. But there was definitely more winners last night tho

like I said, Kith notified winners on Monday for a Tuesday pickup. So everyone thought the raffle was over. And then Tuesday night, Kith notified more winners for Wednesday pickup. So in a sense, it is a re-raffle, but I don't know how someone can win twice if its a re-raffle. But there was definitely more winners last night tho

Still sad, gonna be looking at the window seeing winners pick up their pairs

Back
Top Bottom