The Adidas "Futurecraft"

4D is Adidas new evolution for boost on a premium shoe. It WILL be the norm soon (this year or next) so all you guys being pessimistic about their release should chill. We will all have 4Ds at some point.

I have no facts on this, but its logical/hopeful.

4D is Adidas new evolution for boost on a premium shoe. It WILL be the norm soon (this year or next) so all you guys being pessimistic about their release should chill. We will all have 4Ds at some point.

I have no facts on this, but its logical/hopeful.

But we’re not just talking about the tech in general, but rather this specific colorway.

I still can't believe I almost got the alphaedge, but got stuck on the payment loop. What's the deal with ADC payment loop?

The white futurecraft are dope but I like the black more. Took a lot of Ls yesterday but it’s okay cause I got the W that I really wanted. 9A785CA6-BBF1-4557-85CD-3BEC2CEC37A4.jpeg

Exactly how “green” are the 4D midsoles? Every image looks different to me. They look very mint here, yet some look very pale almost off white.

Exactly how “green” are the 4D midsoles? Every image looks different to me. They look very mint here, yet some look very pale almost off white.

They're definitely a mint color in person, but not nearly as vivid as they look in that pic.

I took the liberty of editing the pic to give a closer idea of the true color (still not 100% accurate tho)

crop.png

Did anyone pick up Alphaedge 4Ds this weekend? I hit at adidas SM but I wasn't able to pick up due to 747 madness. Kind of regretting the decision now...

Pickup started at 10am, I stopped at SM before 747 as did a couple other NTers. Check a few pages back

Saw a guy wearing them at 747 and they looked pretty good, was tempted to run across town and grab them but decided to hold off. We'll see how much I regret this decision down the line :lol:

Saw a guy wearing them at 747 and they looked pretty good, was tempted to run across town and grab them but decided to hold off. We'll see how much I regret this decision down the line :lol:

Lol might have been me I put em straight to feet for the 747. But coulda been a few others Im sure, although I only saw one other person wearing 4D’s

I got thru splash relatively quick and carted the 4D, was in the checkout phase but decided not to do the BNTL method as I mentioned earlier. Emptied cart and went moved on (probably would've encountered endless checkout loops). Was pissed about the Bape Dames and the splash already

I got thru splash relatively quick and carted the 4D, was in the checkout phase but decided not to do the BNTL method as I mentioned earlier. Emptied cart and went moved on (probably would've encountered endless checkout loops). Was pissed about the Bape Dames and the splash already

I was holding out hope that I'd hid white 4Ds at 747 :sick:

Alphaedge prices will be in high 3s in all sizes on StockX soon enough. If you want these abominations, you could probably get em for 50 over retail w tax. Bunch of 37X Sales. Wouldn’t surprise me if people take loses on these. Waste of tech, wish they would Save some of that extra green goop on making a bigger 4D runner.

Just got email from Y-3 on their upcoming 4D version. I'd imagine it'd be $500+ price range.

regretting not nabbing a pair of futurecraft last week at resell.

while hoping for that phantom world release prices going up

Last edited:
If they don't start producing some 13s might be time to unsub. Starting to become a hater :lol:

Back
Top Bottom