The Adidas "Futurecraft"

When I picked my 4ds up from Adidas 5th Ave I asked why there's only up to 11. They told me the technology is limited to accommodate only up to that size. Not sure if that was true or not so take that with a grain of salt lol.

When I picked my 4ds up from Adidas 5th Ave I asked why there's only up to 11. They told me the technology is limited to accommodate only up to that size. Not sure if that was true or not so take that with a grain of salt lol.
Well..........they can go **** themselves then :lol:

Y-3's are so beautiful but too rich for me at the same time. Conflicted. I would have to unload some pairs to fund for these lol.

Entered for now. I'll probably not win as usual anyways.

Gunning for the Y3s. If I don’t end up hitting I’m pulling the trigger on the AlphaEdge 4D, as prices aren’t much higher than retail on those and I personally dig the look.

My size 9 of the Futurecrafts are at like $850 and rising right now and I just can’t justify that price. I think $650 is the max price I can pay resell for. If something comes along at that price point I’m jumping on it.

My size 9 of the Futurecrafts are at like $850 and rising right now and I just can’t justify that price. I think $650 is the max price I can pay resell for. If something comes along at that price point I’m jumping on it.

With the Daniel Arsham "Future" shoes, a suspected wider release of the 747-exclusive white Futurecraft, and any other surprise 4D releases a la AlphaEdge on the horizon for this year, I think there should be an overall decent amount of opportunities to get your hands on the tech for retail if you're willing to wait it out. At the very least, I'm hoping some of the resell premiums come down for successive releases as more models become available that have it. The resell for the OG Futurecraft 4D was almost understandable when it was the only shoe on the market that had the tech, but as the year goes by it will become one of many.

...Well, not "many" exactly, but some. You get the idea. >D

Box is nice :nerd:

862E2A00-958A-4EF4-A854-D4A1CDA4F4FF.jpeg

Which Y-3 stores are getting them?
Unfortunately I'm not sure of specific locations, I just saw that Footwear News reported Y-3 flagship stores would be getting them.

Edit: Apparently Y-3 SoHo is getting them–a whole 12 pairs. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom